What a suprise

Mari's POV.

It was spring break and Adriens father graciously paid for a vacation to Las Vegas for me Alya, Nino and Adrien. It was the morning of our flight and I was packing up my final things and heading to the door where I was  greeted by a limo with Alya, Nino and Adrien already in the car.

          I slide in the seat besides Adrien, he makes eye contact with me and smiles. I start to blush and look away quickly out of embarrassment. "AHHH! girl I'm so excited finally a chance to relax, and maybe a chance for you to confess your feelings for Adrien" Alya says while whispering the last part and nudging me in my shoulder. I giggle nervous, "Alyaaaaa stoppp".

We arrive at the airport and get on our flight. "Mari, Mari, MARINETTE!" Alya screams in my ears. "Uggh what" I sigh. "We're here" she says with a huge smile on her face.

We get a ride to the hotel and Adrien checks us in, "Alright we have two rooms" and says. "Hey dude is it alright if I share a room with Alya, I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend" Nino asks with puppy eyes. "Sure Nino, me and Mari will just share the second room" Adrien says while looking over at me. Alya and Nino head the direction of there room but not before turning around giving me a thumbs up". "Thanks again Adrien for the trip, it's gonna be really fun!". "No problem Marinette, I'm just glad my father let me go". Once we get settled in our rooms Alya tells me that we should go night swimming. We all agree and I grab a cute pink pastel bikin and head to the bathroom while Adrien gets dressed in the other room. I put the bathing suit on and look in the mirror, "Shit". "Everything okay?" Adrien ask's concerned from out side the door. "Yeah no all good" I reply. I picked a size to small for the top so it was just barely covering my chest, I get nervous and throw a shirt on over and hope that in the dark they won't notice how small it is. "Alright Adrien already to go". We head to the pool and I see Nino and Alya in the water. "Come in girl the water is nice!" I quickly rip off my shirt and get in the water fast. I occasionally caught Adrien staring and my chest which gave me a little confidence. Time passes and we decide to do chicken fights.

Adriens POV.

I go under water and I feel Marinette's soft thighs slip around my shoulders. I come up from the water and blush from the hot feeling on the back of my neck. We start the fight and obviously me and Mari won. We all laugh and decide to head up for the night. Once we get to our room I go to my bag to grab something and head to bathroom.

Marinette's POV.

           Once we head up to our room I go the the bathroom to start changing. I take my top of and look at my self in the mirror, gaining some more confidence. I get to involed at looking at myself that I don't notice that Adrien opened the door I forgot to lock.

Adriens POV.

I open the door and look up to see Mari topples looking in the mirror, I stare at her beautiful figure, looking at her hard pink nipples that were only slightly visible in the bikini that she wore. "Oh, fuck" I whisper under my breath and I feel a bulge in my wet swimming trunks. She must of heard me cause she looked over.

Marinette's POV.

"Oh, fuck" I hear in the background. I turn my head to see Adrien staring at me. "Shit" I quickly cover up with my arms but notice a bulge in his short. I smirk and pull my arms away from my bare chest and walk up to him. I put a hand on his chest and move my head to his ear, "You like what you see pretty boy" I whisper slowly while tracing my hand down his chest. I hear him whimper while his face is bright red. I love seeing him like this, I want more. "What was that dear" I ask looking up at him as I drop to my knees on the floor tracing my hands down his hips. "God fuck yes". "That's what I thought" I smirk while keeping eye contact and pulling down his shorts to see him spring out. I grab his hard dick in my hand and slowly lick his tip teasing him, "ah fuck" I smirk at the reaction and put his whole length in my mouth slowly bobbing by head up and down. I stare up at his and start sucking harder while adding more pressure with my hand that bobs up and down along with my wet mouth. "Oh goddd fuck Mari, I'm gonna cu-". I go faster and faster and feel is hot liquid fill my mouth. He suddenly grins my chin and pulls my face to look at him. "Swallow it" Adrien says in a deep demanding voice. I'm shocked by this but do what I'm told. "Good girl" he smirks.

Adriens pov.

       I was surprised of what Mari had just done but now that she started it she has no idea what's coming her way.

I pull her up to her feet and pick her up and walk to the bed tossing her on it. "Oh did you think that you could just pull a stunt like that and not expect punishment" I climb on top of her and slide my hand under her head and lift it up to kiss her. The first kiss was long and passionate, but I wanted more. I lick her lip asking for permission to explore her mouth with my tongue she opens her mouth and I explore. I grab her left tit and start to massage it. I hear her moan in to our kiss, which only made me hard again. I start to suck on her nipple slightly nippling on it. " ahh fuck Adrien". "Do u like that baby" I ask already knowing the answer. "Fuck, ah yes".

       Marinette's pov

Fuck this felt so good I never want it to stop. He started to gently rub my inner thigh. I immediately felt heat go directly to my crotch. "Mmhh" I whimpered. He moved his hands down my hips pulling my swim suit bottoms off. Adrien moves his head back up to my lips and kisses them hard. I needed him so bad I was so desperate for him. I move my hand down to my clit and start rubbing in circle. "So unpatient I see" Adrien says while move his hand down to remove my hand and replace it with his. He slowly and lightly traces my red clit, my whole body tingles from the sensation. He adds more pressure to my wet pussy and I throw my head back into the pillow out of pleasure. I see him look at me and smile, "your so gorgeous princess" he says while leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. He moves his head down in between my legs and I blush. "Not getting shy now are you princess". He teases my clit with his tongue while slowly inserting 2 fingers to my wet core. "Aahhh fuck" he curls his figures while pumping in and out. I can tell he's loving the reaction he's getting out of me. He continues to push his fingers in my core deep going faster and faster every time while doing circles on my clit with his soft tongue. " Ahhh fuck so ahh so close, mhhm I'm gonna cum" I moan arching my back, but before I reach my orgasm he grabs me and flips me over on my hands and knees. "Not yet princess" he inserts his dick in my pussy. I bit my lip trying to hide my loud moans. He grabs my hips hard and starts pounding into me each hit deeper and harder then that last. "Ahhhhh fuck keep going ah ah fuck" the sound off my tits hitting my hot skin fills the room alone with my moans. He grubs my my hair with one hand leaving the other still on my hip. " Ah fuck baby just like that, god your so pretty like this" he groans I turn my head slightly while he's still pulling hair back. I look up at him. God I love this view. I suddenly feel my stomach tighten. "Ahh Fuck, harder I'm gonna cum" Adrien doesn't have to be told twice has he thrust deep and hard while they both cum together. Adrien let's go of Mari's hair as she gets up to get dressed.

     Adrien follows her and turns her around and pulls her in my the waist. He leans his head against hers while they stare into each others eyes. He leans in for a passionate kiss which she excepts. "Your amazing princess"

They get dressed and fall asleep in each others arms happier then ever.

Yoooooo guys, it's been awhile since I've posted so hope you enjoyed 🙌🙌