01

Hello, wonderful hoomans out there.

(Y/N) - your name
Italic - thoughts

(Y/N) POV
Was it the right move to come here?

I know that I'm good with dinosaurs more or less.

I mean my parents did agree to this in hope that I'm recruited.

I mean I'm almost there...

Conclusion, I should really stop thinking like right now

I sweat drop at my own thoughts.

Well I'm currently on my way to camp Cretaceous. I agreed to come to camp Cretaceous in order to get my head back in the game.

I have a rather large amount of knowledge of dinosaurs on my part but...that doesn't really get me anywhere with making friends.

I'm quite the introvert and yet I agreed to step out of my sweet comfort zone.

I slowly begin to walk to the boat.

I do like the ocean.

And come face to face with many other faces.

Although a part of me doesn't want to be rude.

Screw it Im not ready to interact with people

I stayed silent for most of the ride until we made it to our destination. When we finally arrived we were greeted by a man.

We walk around him and he finally says "Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers, you are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is camp cretaceous, I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello, Ben" he says while staring at a boy vomiting.

Poor boy

The man continues " but you made it! I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly head honcho, big shot."

As he finishes we hear the sound of an engine and turn around to be faced with a female coming out of her car saying

" oh, so sorry I'm late. Welcome, campers! I'm Roxie, head counselor of camp cretaceous". She finishes standing next to Dave

Well Dave just lied

We all stare at Dave who chuckles than says " well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation" he finishes off

Roxie stares at Dave and says "is it?"

Dave clears his throat and says " anyway, some of you won contest to be here, some of you had VIP invite but for the next two weeks, all of you will be getting the five star treatment!" As he says this a girl with her phone points the camera at me.

I politely smile and nod.

Roxie continues " as our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind the scenes tours of Jurassic World. As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and of course..." she says before being cut off by a boy screaming "dinosaurs!?"

I could only giggle at his enthusiasm.

He got shy.

Roxie continues " yes...Darius, plenty of dinosaurs.So, ready for an adventure?" She finishes.

I nod meanwhile another girl says "absolutely! But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter, And really try to lean into the majesty of this place".

Dave laughs it off and says " Okay, we're going now. Let's get the seven of you to camp".

"Uh, there are six of us" a boy says