16

(Hello again, hehe...enjoy)

(Y/N) = your name
Italic = thoughts

(Y/N) POV

At the sudden crash, We quickly head to get flashlights in order to smash the lights.

"What should I do?" Asked Ben

"Just keep out of the way!" Brooklyn responds

We all begin smashing the lights one at a time excluding Ben.

"Brooklyn your with yaz. Sammy and (Y/N) help bumpy and Ben across". Shouts Darius

I quickly grab ahold of Ben by the hand. "C'mon Ben, you got this. Let's go!" I say pulling him up and making my way across with him. Sammy fallowing suite pushing bumpy.

"Smile! You're at Jurassic world. We hope you're having...a Jurassic time" says the automated voice

Another crash occurs and throws us off our balance. Sammy pointing out the window as we witness a swarm of dinosaurs.

"At least now we know what that boom was earlier." Sammy says

"I told you—"Kenji said but was cut off.

"Don't" Brooklyn says

"If we don't switch tracks or stop this car right now,we're gonna hot that thing, full speed!" Darius says

"The front car, there's control panels there! VIP tour, I was eight, they let me drive." Kenji says

Darius and I quickly make our way over trying to pull open the door.

"No, no, no!" Darius says

The rest of the group following soon afterwards.

"I'm gonna get to the control cart through there" Darius says running back

"Your gonna what?"sammy says

"You can't go out there, that's where the flying whatever's are!" Kenji says

"We don't have a choice! Me and—" Darius says not finishing his sentence as he quickly glances at Ben.

"I'm the only one who can fit" Darius says before falling down as did the rest of us.

"Distract the flock while I crawl over the top to the control car. Use the flashlights, keep them away from-"Darius says but is soon cut off by the hatch squeak.

We soon came to realize that Ben went up to try and get to the control center.

"Ben!" Darius and I scream

"Ben what are you doing?!" Darius says

I can do this! Just distract them!" Ben says

"Ben, be careful" I said screaming he didn't turn back but I quickly got back down and grabbed a flashlight.

"Come on we have to get them away from Ben!" I said

We all begin running around with the flashlights on doing the best we can to distract the dinos.

Please be alright Ben

We soon feel that we're changing course.

He did it

As we change course the other train falls off and an explosion occurs. Which has all the dinos swarming over there.

We begin celebrating.

"Ben,Ben,Ben,Ben" they chanted

"Ben, you did it!" I said

"You saved us, Ben. I didn't know you had it in you." Darius says

The glass shatters and as if in slow motion Ben is longer standing. But rather is being carried away Darius and I spring into action. But I completely forgot my left arm was injured and grabbed ahold of Ben with it. My other arm holding on tightly to a pole.

The Dino soon releases Ben. But Ben is now left dangling with Darius and J trying to pull him up.

My arm is in agony but I won't let go of Ben

Bens grip soon begins to loosen.

"Oh no" says Darius

Ben is currently screaming "help!" He says

"You're gonna be okay, Ben" I say while trying to pull him in.

"Hang on!"Darius says

"Darius, (Y/N),(Y/N), No!" Ben says still screaming but I can only feel his grip loosen even more and before you know it.

We lose his grip for a bit then quickly grab ahold of him once more.

My hand is aching

Slight relief fills me up but that is soon short lives as one Dino flys by which was the last straw before Ben plummets.

As if in slow motion I could see how scared he was.

My arm remained outstretched before coming to realize the true horror that Ben.

My adorable friend had plummeted and I couldn't prevent it from happening.

I begin getting back into the cart. Completely shaken up.

"He's gone" Yasmina says

"I won't believe it!" Sammy says running to see and begins crying.

I grab ahold of Brooklyn and begin crying. She comforts me by rubbing my back.

Thank you, Ben

(Author note: welp hope you enjoy this chapter)