14

Welp hello fellow readers. Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for waiting patiently.

(Y/N) = your name
Italic = thoughts

(Y/N) POV
"Wednesdays are k-k-kids eat free days h-here at Jurassic world!"  We hear

At the moment Yasmina and I are resting.

Although my left arm is in pain. I think I can more or less handle it.

Soon I see Sammy walking towards us.

"Thank you for saving us, for saving me, that was amazing.you're both amazing" Sammy says grateful and sitting down by Yasmina

I smile politely. On the other hand "stop, we may need each other to stay alive, but don't for a second think that makes us friends again. Because we're not and we will never be". Yasmina says before walking away with her injured ankle

"Don't listen to her, Sammy. I'm sure this will pass away it may take a while but I'm sure she doesn't truly mean what she said" I say give her a pat on the back before walking away.

On my way I hear Brooklyn ask "you okay?"

I walk pass her knowing those words weren't meant for me. I head in the direction of Darius. I wave at him with a smile on my face glad he made it.

"Darius, hey, glad to know your in perfect shape" I say

He doesn't look in my direction as if contemplating his choice of words. In order to ease the tension I wrapped my right arm around his shoulder.

"You okay?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm okay" he responds

"I'm sure this isn't the experience we were all hoping for but...hey Atleast I met you, right?" I say

"I-I (Y/N) your amazing, your smart, athletic, and cheerful. So yes I'm glad I met you. I-If you d-don't m-mind when this—" Darius says before being cut off.

Hmmm I'm happy he thinks highly of me. Although I gotta wonder what he was gonna say.

"So, not to be a total downer, wait did I interrupt you two?" Kenji asks

"Yes" "I-I umm no"  Darius and I say at the same time.

Darius stares at me and I focus on Kenji.

Please don't be blushing.

"Okay, so operation find people to help us is, heh...clearly a bust" Kenji says.

Kenji offers us popcorn. I get some and smile at kenji. He does the same to Darius but he rejects the offer.

"My dad talked about coming here for years and here we are". Darius says

"Yep, welcome to Jurassic world" Kenji says

As soon as kenji finishes his sentence we hear an alarm go off.

"Attention all park-goers must report to the south ferry dock for immediate evacuation Last ferry departs in two hours"

I begin to run Darius and Kenji behind me.

"We have to start moving" I say

"The only way we're gonna make it is if we run" Darius says

"Umm are you sure that's the best way to get there?" Sammy ask worried for Yasmina.

"I'm fine,I've completed with a torn ACL.You should be way more worried about Ben and bumpy" Yasmina says

"What we should all be worried about is catching a boat out of here, and naturally, we have a problem. We're here, the docks are on the southern tip of the island. Even if we ran at peak yaz speed. There's no way we'd make the last boat out." Ben says showing us a map of the park.