23

Author note: fun fact we're on S2 episode 4: salvation...Missed me?

(Y/N) pov

"It can't be" says Brooklynn

"Is it?" Says yazmina

"I'm seeing it, too" says Sammy

"That is most def a bonfire" says kenji

"People people!" Says Sammy

"It's time to go home" Darius says

I just stare at a distance unsure of what's to come from this supposed good news.

I wish Ben was here...

The next thing I know I'm running with the others to the bonfire, hoping, that someone, anybody may be here looking for us.

"Oh we're almost there, I can feel it" says Sammy

Brooklyn climbs a tree to spot the bonfire once more and check if we're nearby

"We're getting closer" says Brooklynn

We all begin cheering, turn after turn climbing a tree to see how close we were to the bonfire til we reach a dead end at Darius turn climbing a tree.

"The bonfire gone" say Darius

To all our fears Sammy says " what if  the people who came to save us gave up and we missed our chance?"

In the quiet, we hear a dinosaur roar approaching nearby, we huddle together with our tree branches as a weapon terrified but remain together.

I mute out the words of the others listening in to the direction of the dinosaur but it immediately recognizes our position and chases after us.

I continue running in front of Sammy and notice Kenji falls down. I rush to get him up and continue running but Sammy appears to trip as the dinosaur approaches closer and closer. We notice that there isn't much time left and lift up our weapons ready to tackle on the dinosaur as if all the fear evaporated away.

But if by magic fireworks shoot to the sky nearby the creatures face alarming the dinosaur as he makes an attempt to leave distraught and afraid.

I manage to get behind the tree while the others were pushed behind the tree for safety from strangers.

Will we be safe with them? I hope so..

We try to clear the air from its smoke and soon vanishes. The women turns to look at us "oh thank goodness, your okay"

I stare at them distraught from this experience as it was rather hectic til the other man grabs our attention."You are okay, aren't you?"

"Who are you?" I ask

"Well, after all that, maybe you should call us your salvation." The woman of the trio says

The group begins talking to the adults bombarding them with questions and experiences.

When Darius says "chill we don't even know their names"

"I'm Mitch, and my better half here is tiff, we're ecotourist" says Mitch

" that's a fancy way of saying we travel to exotic places and photograph rare animals" says tiff

" when we heard what happened here, we were, like woosh" says Mitch

"We gotta get down here" says tiff

" pics of dinosaurs in the wild? You don't pass that up, do you, babe?" Mitch says

" I guess you don't babe" says tiff

The group continues talking to the duo as I just walk behind them...
Tuning them out til we reach their camp.