YUJI'S BDAY (special)

Happy birthday to our baby Yuji Itadori!💖🤧

I decided to make an edit for our little Yuji and a short one shot sjsjjsjsjs

╭━━━━╯ ▬ ▭▭
On Yuji's birthday
▬▭▬ ▾ ▾ ▾ ╰━━

He impatiently fiddled his fingers as he try to approach his friends, who were pretending to not notice him. It was his birthday, yet no one dared to even look at him in the eye. And he's clueless about birthday surprises.

(Y/N) who was playing along with the surprise birthday plan, couldn't help it. She had a huge crush on Yuji, and it's the perfect chance to talk to him alone and make him feel like she cares a lot for Yuji and only her.

But that would ruin the entire plan. But even though, this was a golden opportunity. It's hard to avoid. So she confronted Yuji. She smiled widely and flashed her brightest smile.

"Happy birthday Yuji!"

Yuji who was bursting in happiness that someone new noticed him, hugged (Y/N) and patted her multiple times.

Nobara, Fushiguro, Gojo, Maki and the rest, who were playing along the "do not notice Yuji" were just staring, crestfallen that their plan has gone up to ashes, but also amazed on how (Y/N) can make Yuji so happy. So they made a new plan.

To make (Y/N) be with Yuji the whole day while they prepare for his birthday. And so, they day went on; (Y/N) and Yuji went out to restaurants, had fun in arcades and shared tremendous laughter as they watched comedy movies.

Yuji had so much fun, but there was something that he really wanted to tell (Y/N). So he tried to.

"(Y/N)." Yuji called.

"Yes?" She answered, her hair turning back to Yuji.

"It's my birthday, right? So you'd let me do anything I want?" He asked, his poor puppy play forming in him.

"Of course! What do you want me to do? Don't make me buy a car though-- I don't have enough money for that-- and don't make me buy those houses that costs millions--"

"I want you. And no one can buy you."

(Y/N) froze, her whole body heating up with embarrassment, her cheeks flushed red and she hid her face in her gray jacket.

"Y-y-you're my girlfriend now-- for today, atleast... Please."

(Y/N) giggled and hugged Yuji. "Not just today, please?" (FYI: this meant not just this day but everyday)

"Just what I wanted on my birthday."

And as they went back through Taxi, Fushiguro called Yuji on his phone

And as they went back through Taxi, Fushiguro called Yuji on his phone. "FUSHI-- ah? What's that? Oh, yeah (Y/N) is here."

(Y/N) gulped, knowing that they're disappointed in her.

"Oh sure we'll go there! And thank you for noticing me--" and the call ended.

The long beep of the phone stayed for a few seconds and as it stopped (Y/N) breathed heavily.

A concerned Yuji, stared at her. "What's wrong?"

(Y/N) just smiled. "I'm glad to have you as mine now. So there's nothing wrong at all."

And so the taxi traveled to their school, and dropped them by the middle of the mountain. As they walked their way in, they reached the open hall to see all of his friends gathered to surprise him.

Please insert Sou's starcrew because I was listening to it while writing this.

Yuji suddenly started crying

Yuji suddenly started crying. But in happiness. "Thank you, everyone. For making this day very special." He smiled wider, yet his tears still fall. "I'm so glad to meet you all. And found the one, (Y/N). I'll treasure this memory and this love you all gave me. "

And then they all cried. The end.