Reader being insecure

Gojo Satoru

> Gojo respects your body from foot to head, and he doesn't like it when you cover yourself with masks or something like that.
> You guys had a sweet talk-- Gojo telling you how beautiful you are and also a reason why he also loves you.

Yuji Itadori

> He knows the words to cheer you up when you start covering yourself because if acne and stuff like those, he just has to say "Looking beautiful as ever."
> Once you hear those words, you slowly gain confidence as the day goes on.

Megumi Fushiguro

> He's bad at giving words to someone who's insecure but he tries his best for you.
> He tried to read books explaining how to remove acne off your face and how to comfort someone in that situation.
> When he tried doing as the book said, you were shook because of how much help he has given you, making you more confident.

Toge Inumaki

> Oh yes, he is silent, but he would do cute actions that just make you feel a bit secured and you won't need to hide your face to him.
> Whenever you cover your face with a mask, he would let you borrow one of his uniforms with that cover on the mouth, and have the time of your life with him.
> Slowly you didn't grow insecure because Toge accepted you as you are.

Junpei Yoshino

> Oml he's also insecured alr
> You're an insecure couple but you know how to open up to each other, so you're only comfortable and confident in each other's arms.

Kento Nanami

> This man has nothing to be shy about, but when you're insecure he becomes shy. Why ? Because you literally put on masks on your beautiful face.
> He tries to keep removing it but you keep on putting it back stubbornly. He tells you that you're more beautiful than other girls he have seen, so you have nothing to be insecure about.

Geto Suguru

> You're extremely insecure around him since you think that he judges girls by their looks.
> When Geto saw you covering your face, he told you that you're the only woman that he thinks that looks cute and pretty altogether. He loves you a lot.

Sukuna

> He would see you looking away when your Jujutsu classmates pass by you. He tried to approach you again by convincing Yuji that you needed smth from him.
> He confronted you and told you that he doesn't like it when you hide your face because your face makes his day.

Hello everyone ! I made a tbhk Oneshots/scenarios and etc., book so I hope you could read it. And this scenario is a request-- also a few but I never really got to mention them huhu. I apologise. I'm soon going to be busy with my Japanese studies, editing and drawing, but hopefully I can update some scenarios. Also all of your comments are extremely funny. AND CONGRATS TO ME FOR 69 FOLLOWERS.