Studying

Tomorrow's my birthday so have an another scenario.

Gojo Satoru

> He wants Y/N to be smart in order to pass colleague so she can have a successful life, so he came with her to Y/N's house to study.
> It was quiet in the house. No one was around, except for the both of them. Y/N could concentrate-- Gojo was a distraction
> You couldn't study well because he was distracting you by suddenly twirling your hair, or laughing at some manga you have on your study table. You ended up having to shut him up, but you enjoyed his company.

Yuji Itadori

> He heard that you were studying, and he wanted to help. Well, not just help but learn with you.
> He brought a few books with him, for reference, and also snacks that you enjoy nibbling on when you're focused on something.
> Both of you studied together pretty well. Studying with him went smooth-- it was fun having him around and he didn't distract for even a second.

Fushiguro Megumi

> He insisted on studying with you because you're not so good with your grades.
> He set the location in your house, didn't expect that once you start studying in peace, you could focus and learn fast. He was quite happy with him teaching you.
> Megumi is a good teacher, I could say. He didn't hold back on teaching you lots of lessons and topics. If you had questions, he would answer it without hesitation.

Inumaki Toge

> You two decided to go on a date. You like reading stuff, so he brought you to a studying cafe
> He can't read books out loud, so he read in silent with you, leaning on your shoulder and savouring the moment you spent together on that table, sitting together and clutching a book in your hands.

Junpei Yoshino

> Junpei loves watching movies with you, but you decided to change your bonding a little bit today.
> You two carried a book or two to read in silence, and enjoy the moment.
> If he had questions regarding the topic he is reading on the book, you would gladly help him understand it.
> The silence is sweet between you two.

Kento Nanami

> He had plans to spend his day on the library , and decided to bring you along because it would be better that way -- he thought.
> While he read in the library that day, you were distracting him, but he didn't mind. In fact, he loved that you only had eyes set for him.

Geto Suguru

> No, he doesn't like studying if you're asking, but he wanted to help you.
>He didn't want to be a burden so he tried to study with you but just slept.
>Stroking his hair while he sleeps, that's very cute. You couldn't study straight so you just patted him for a while as a distraction.

Sukuna

> The first years had a study meeting with the second years with you to help each and everyone there.
> The study lesson became a sleeping session and from Yuji's body Sukuna was watching you sleep.
>He was just watching everything you were doing since you woke up from your slumber and started studying soon after that.