Yandere One shot [ Gojo ;; 1st part ]

It's my first time trying this out. 🗿
School AU ; Genderfluid Y/N (they/them pronouns)

One shot first part "Purloin"

________________________________________

It was a mediocre walk on the way to school. The town didn't look crowded like how it used to be. The sky was dusk covered, the sun was barely seen through the mist and the dusk. Despite the weather looking bad today, I had to rush to school, carrying my heavy books in my bag.

The school seemed perfectly in harmony, no one seemed bothered because of the sandy weather. The usual bunch approached me, their gleaming smiles made me feel assured. "Hey guys."

"Heyyy !" One of my female friends clinged onto my bag, adding weight onto the item I was carrying-- and I was already struggling doing so.

"Shoko-san, please get off my bag." She stepped back, and I could already feel some of the weight fading. "Thank you." I uttered.

"You seem gloomy today." Another one of my friends said. His slick back hair tried into a bun. He always had this little hair strand in front of his face. His face showed concern, as if I was a really important relative of his.

I nodded. "For some reason, I feel a little under the weather. Is my temperature okay ?" I asked, pressing the back of my hand onto my forehead.

The brunette sighed, her hand raising and pointing towards the snow haired man whom I once loved. He walked normally, greeting the staffs nd some students. Such a facade for a beast like him."Can't get over him still ?"

It was kind of true. But I don't want him back because of how much male friends I've lost, and because of how he shamelessly had other women while I was away abroad. But his beauty just keeps attracting my attention. "It's already been months, I've gotten over him."

Shoko shrugged, not believing a word I said. "Your heart doesn't say so. But get over him already, he doesn't deserve you. He's shameless."

But honestly, I was happy when I was with him, but it slowly became toxic, and suffocating. The air became too tense with him and with my friends. Back then all we needed was each other, including Suguru and Shoko. We were all great friends-- and he had to ruin it.

We three have been walking our way to our classrooms, and once we reached out classroom, we decided to split, and sit on our respective seats. The teacher isn't present at the moment, but the usual rowdy class was silent. Which would only be shushed once the teacher asked them to.

Only a few talked, and most of them were whispering in soft voices. I could barely decipher the words, but I surely heard them saying they feel sleepy and tired. I really wonder why the weather was like this. Was there any news about it ?

Since the teacher wasn't there yet, the class President stood in the center of the classroom. "Ah, the sandy weather really makes one sleepy, eh ? Actually there is a sandstorm within our area. You probably haven't heard news from yesterday, since they only announced it this morning. The teacher will have a representative for today, or subject might be skipped. The teacher was caught in the thunderstorm in another reigion because of her vacation last weekend. We attend our usual class, and the usual class schedule. Might get suspended though. Have a nice day, classmates !"