𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰

•ALASIA

We are finally in the car and I'm anxious to know how my aunt has a stepson.

" So one day I met this guy and we went on a couple dates and we started feeling each other so we got together, a few months into us dating I found out that he had a son. I was hurt but I learned to deal with it and I started looking out for the boy once I found out that the mother was no longer apart of his life I took him in and wanted to raise him as my own. Phillip the man I was with left me and his son behind after he had told me he was going to take some money out of the bank. I don't know what happened to him the whole thing is just a mess".

It took me a minute to process what she said and put everything together so I could understand it.

I look over at my aunt to see her whipping tears from her face "auntie I'm so sorry that happened to you"

"Oh it's aight I'll live" She laughed

My aunt is really a warrior she, She's my inspiration her and my mom are just alike but they have their differences too.

"So is he living with you now?" I asked

"Yes he's a very nice boy" I cringed on the nice part.

"His name is Marian he's 17 and when I tell you he is the goofiest thing ever" she laughed.

" You think he would be okay with me living with you?"

"Marian don't pay no bills in my house so he has no say to who I bring in my house"

We pulled into my aunts driveway, I was nervous I don't know why tho. My aunt takes her keys and unlocks the door.

"Hey waddup Ms Mireda!" The neighbor said

"Oh hey joe!" My aunt replied back

"Go on in Alasia ima talk to the neighbor for a bit your room is upstairs down the hallway to the left"

"Alright" I replied

I walked into the smell of fresh lavender my aunt always kept her house looking and smelling good meanwhile mine smelled like weed all the time.

I have a room in my aunts house so whenever I came over I would be set and comfortable, But her and my momma got into a big fight and my mom kept me from coming over.

I quickly go upstairs and go to my room, It still looks the same I head to the bathroom to freshen up I hate hospitals it makes me feel dirty and uncomfortable.

The bathroom in my room is attached to another room so it's like a shared bathroom it's a really nice house.

I go in my closet and get out my black Nike pro shorts and a plain white tee shirt with some socks, I felt like being comfortable today. I wonder where Marian is.

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT HIM?!?!?

I need to get my head straight I take my bath and get out then put my clothes on.

Then I head down to the kitchen for a snack so I could watch a movie, My aunt should be heading to work by now. I run down the steps hoping one of them didn't break from how big I was.

I come around the corner and I see a tall skinny Darkskin standing by the refrigerator drinking something out of a cup.

I take a moment and get in all his features he had a sharp jaw line, high cheekbones, dark brown eyes and pretty eyelashes.

Once I realized he had saw me I started to feel nervous and my body started to quiver, He looked like 6'1
That was very tall compared to my 5'6
Figure.

"Fuck you lookin at fatty" He said as he looked down at my body and laughed. 

I felt my heart sink I wanted to cry but I wasn't gonna let something like that get to me so I sucked it up and ignored him.

"You the girl that was on the phone right?" He asked I just nodded and continued to the cabinet to get me a snack.

"Do you ever get tired of eating?" He said looking me up and down this time he was much closer than before he was right beside as I tried reaching the top of the cabinet for the pop tarts.

"Why do you care, Can you leave me alone?" I asked as nice as possible. Kill em with kindness sis.

"Aight shawty when you have a heart attack from how much shit you eat jus know I tried to help you" He laughed

"I don't need your help Nigga skinny ass twig I rather look like this than that" I said pointing to his figure.

"It's always the fat bitches man" He said walking away to go up the stairs.

It hurt but I just have to learn to deal with it and I don't wanna bother my aunt with it she has been through so much.

A few minutes later of me enjoying my pop tart he comes back downstairs and I'm instantly annoyed.

"What do you want nigga?"

"Ain't nobody worried bout yo luh ass"

"Oh so I'm little now?"

"I don't even know why I said that because ain't nothing small about you" He laughed looking down at my body.

"What's your name?"

"Alasia"

"So why you in my house?" He asked lifting his eyebrow. "I'm staying here for a while" I said

"Fuck why I gotta be living with a big bitch" he whispered but I heard it and my lips quivered, I put my head down and continued eating my pop tart.

I felt a presence behind me I looked up and he was no longer in front of me, a hand reached out from behind me and grabbed a piece of my pop tart. I felt his lower part brush against my lower back I turned my head to see him eating on my pop tart as he looked right back at me something in his eyes I couldn't explain.

Then he brushed past me bumping my shoulder.

.

I promise the story will get better y'all😭