Cant explain it.

•ALASIA

My aunt got home, cooked dinner and went right to bed since she worked 2 jobs and had to get up at 4 in the morning.

Marian went out to go "handle his business" that's what he told my aunt.

And I'm in my room scrolling through Instagram , I got curious and type in Mari's name and looked at his page.

He had 4k followers and 10 posts his most recent post was with him and a girl, she looked like she was mixed and had a nice fit body and she was wearing nothing but some boxers and a white shirt laying on his chest.

Something in me just broke, I didn't know this feeling at all I don't even know or like this man.

I shut my phone off and turn around to go to sleep, but 4 minutes later of me having my eyes closed trying to relax into a deep sleep.

I hear keys unlocking my aunts front door, it's him.

I feel my heart rate pick up but I try to ignore it and continue back to my sleep, but then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I just listen he opens my aunts door which is right across from mines I guess checking if she were sleep.

Then I hear footsteps coming to my door, I quickly lay my head down softly pretending to be sleep.

My door opens and I can feel his presence behind me. Looking over me, then I feel him lay something on my bed and he put something on my nightstand and leaves out.

Once I hear his door close I get up slowly trying to see what he had left, It was a bag full of chocolates and medium sized gummy bear.

I look to the night stand and see a small box, I opened it and it was an ankle bracelet with a lot of jewels on it.

This made my heart melt, I smiled and carefully but the jewelry back in the box and put the candy on the night stand with it turning over and falling asleep.
————————————————————————————-
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚.

I wake up sliding in my house slippers and go the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I put on my robe and head downstairs to make something to eat, We have ingredients for pancakes eggs and sausage.

I pour the pancake batter the bowl stirring it. Once I'm don't I take a pan from under the cabinet and when it's hot enough I put 2 pancakes in at a time.

I bend down to get another pan for the sausage but I freeze feeling a presence behind me.

"Whatchu in the kitchen for?" He asked.

"I'm making us sumn to eat." I said confidently getting the pan and putting the sausages in it.

"Oh, You like the bracelet I got you?"

" yea iss aight" I said

"Whatchu mean iss aight, I payed for that shit wit my hard earned money" He said.

" well earn some more" I said flipping the pancakes and putting two more in the pan.

"Alasia stop playin wit me" he said calmly coming up behind me wrapping his arm around my waist.

I tried pulling his hand off of me but he had a good grip on me and he wouldn't budge.

"Don't you got a whole girlfriend" I say trying to seem unbothered.

" Naw who told you that?" He asked curiously.

"Nobody I saw it" I said.

"Oh so that was you who liked my post from last night, huh?" He laughed moving his arm off my waist and cupping my chin.

I looked at him shocked, I accidentally liked his post... that's so embarrassing.

"So you my luh stalker" He whispers in my ear pulling my chin closer so our lips are lined up but no touching.

"I was just checking on you because auntie was worried about you" I lied.

" naw she knows what I do" He said looking me in my eyes.

"Oh" I said feeling embarrassed , looking down at his hand holding my chin.

" Just so you know that was one of my homeboys and his girl, You was looking at our group page" He laughed letting go of my chin and eating a pancake off the plate of stacked pancakes.

I stood there shook.

" call me when the food ready I'm finna go take a shower." He said running back up the stairs.

I finished preparing the food 20 minutes later I put our food on the plate and cleaned up my mess.

He came downstairs with nothing but a towel on his 6 pack gleaming with water dripping onto the towel he had wrapped around his waist, as a durag hung from his head.

" This shit smell good" He said sitting beside me digging into his food.

"You ain't gon get dressed first?" I said digging in as well.

He finished his food and I could feel him watching me as I ate mine.

I stopped eating and was about to get up until I felt his hand grab my arm.

"Naw finish your food" He said looking at me then my plate.

I looked at him trying not to look down, But I just took a quick glimpse of his V line going down into something I never got or seen in my whole entire life.

"You got a good look yet?" He said sipping his orange juice.

I look back over to my plate a little embarrassed, and ate my food as he sat there watching the entire time.

He made me feel something I couldn't explain...

.