Unfair

•ALASIA

After breakfast Mari said he had to go handle some things, so I decided to clean up and go get a couple things for myself and the house.

I go upstairs and take a get out some black leggings a white long sleeve turtleneck and finished the outfit with a black jean jacket and my grey Ugg slides.

I go in the bathroom and put on my lil music playlist while I take my shower, 20 minutes later I get out the shower and get ready.

I put my hair in a slick bun and call me a Lyft, While I wait for the Lyft I put on my lashes I got from the Beaty supply store for a dollar and some change.

They not perfect but they will do.

I dig in my purse for my lip gloss but it's not there so I ended up just using some vaceline, My Lyft was outside so I hurried down the stairs so I wouldn't miss it.

I had 300 dollars my momma left me on my card so I have enough to go and get back, But when I get downstairs Mari is walking in the house.

"Where you goin' at?" He asked standing by the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I'm goin out" I said trying to push past him to get to my ride, But he grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Alasia quite playin' wit me" He said in a low tone close to my ear, his breath fanning my cheek.

"Mari I gotta go my ride finna leave" I tried to snatch my arm back, and he let go which made me fall on my back.

It honestly hurt like hell I fell on my butt bone I wanted to cry so bad, I'm such a f*cking crybaby.

"I'll take you" He said looking down at me while I was rubbing my butt trying to ease the pain.

"I don't wanna go with you" I said sounding like I was about to cry.

"Alasia bring yo big ass on I don't got time to be playin' wit you" He said while peaking his head out the door and telling the Lyft driver to leave.

My heart clenched inside of my chest I wanted to cry but I wasn't gonna let him see me cry, He's not worth my tears.

I get up off the floor trying to walk back up the stairs because I obviously wasn't going nowhere with his ass, But 2 arms picked me up and carried me to the front door. I tried to fight him off me but he had a good grip and the way he was squeezing me hurt so I just stopped.

He opened his car door and put me in the passenger seat, And he looked at me I didn't even meet his gaze I kept my eyes on my hands in my lap.

He looked at me for a good 2 minutes and then went to the other side of the car to get in the passenger seat.

"Where is we going?" He asked pulling out of the driveway.

"I wanted to go to the store but you made me miss my ride" I said frustrated.

He said nothing he continued driving and he was driving kinda wreckless so I put my seatbelt on over my chest.

After 15 minutes of driving we got to a outlet with a variety of stores, He parked right next to the Walmart and I got my purse and got out.

"You can stay in the car you don't have to go in with me" I said trying to leave him and walk in the store in my own , but he came up behind me and put his arm around my wide waist.

"Mari get off me" I said as calmly as I can not wanting to make a scene in public, He smacks my ass grabbing a full chunk of it after.

I look up at him pushing him off me sending him stumbling over, almost falling.

I honestly didn't even mean to push him that hard, He looks down at me and he looked like he was about to rage.

It was scary.

Finally updated yall😅. More coming later on. Hope y'all liked this chapter❤️