Chapter 2: Revival

Tayce must have walked aimlessly for what felt like hours, she couldn't believe what she had done. First she quits the competition, infuriating A'whora by the looks of it, and then she kisses her!

Tayces loves her life. She loved that competition, and she loved having A'whora as a roommate and now she's ruined all of that, and she doesn't even know why! What on earth had made her kiss the blonde girl, she had no idea. Maybe it was her sad eyes. Maybe it was the way she looked at her with adoration. Maybe it was those beautiful full lips or the puppy dog face, Or maybe it was because she had wanting to do that since she first laid eyes on the blonde girl in the workroom.

"Girl, get a grip!" She said to herself.

I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I shouldn't have done that.

Tayce looked down at her phone. She deleted the text she had typed.

I'm sorry for walking out, I was just really confused.

She deleted the words once again.

I really like you Whora, the only thing I'm sorry for is not doing it sooner.

Tayce sighed furiously.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for walking out. I'm sorry for quitting the competition and the way it made you feel after. I'm sorry for kissing you out of the blue. I don't really know what happened. I am not sorry for the reason as to why I decided to leave the show. I care about you, you are my best friend, I love you dearly, and I like our life together as roommates. I don't want it to change.

Tayce felt a tear roll down her cheek. She deleted all she had typed and put the phone back in her pocket, walking away.

———————————————————-

A'whora stirred the pot over and over and over again. The pasta was probably way over cooked but she couldn't get Tayce out of her head. They kissed. They kissed. What the hell did this mean.

She didn't have much time to think about it until her phone lit up on the kitchen counter.

You're going on a blind date tonight whether you like it or not. I'm sick of you sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.

A'whora slumped down on the sofa with a sigh.

So not only was she having a complete mind fuck over what happened with Tayce but she now has to go on a blind date with some random guy that Lawrence decided to set her up with. Could this day get any worse.

Her thoughts were abruptly stopped when the fire alarm started ringing out. "Great! Anything else?!" She shouted.

————————————————————

A'whora had just finished putting on her wig. Her face was painted and she looked like a goddess. One last look in the mirror and she opened her bedroom door ready to grab her purse and head out. That's when she came face to face with a beautiful, albeit a little sad Tayce at the front door.

"You look gorgeous girl, where you off to?" The green eyed girl asked.

A'whora was slightly taken aback. Tayce ran off after they kissed and that's all she says? Fine.

"I've got a date. I'm actually running late, so..." she trailed off.

Tayce nodded and moved out of the way for the blonde bombshell to walk past her. She smelled incredible and Tayce couldn't help the twang of jealousy that overcame her.

"She's going on a date," she thought. "Clearly that kiss meant nothing then. So why am I overthinking this?!" Tayce felt a sense of relief that she had been overthinking about nothing at all, so she tried to forget about it. But something was just prodding at her, and she didn't know why.

8:50pm
Tayce sighed.

10:15pm

"Bloody hell girl! Where the fuck you gone, up to bloody mars or something, what's taking so bloody long!" She shouted at absolutely no one in the room, throwing the controller at the wall, smashing it to pieces.

"Shit!"

Tayce got up to pick up the pieces when the front door opened, revealing a resting bitch faced A'whora. Tayce was about to pipe up to ask her how her date had gone when the door opened slightly wider, revealing a brown haired guy dressed head to toe in nice clothes. Her heart sank.

A'whora seemed surprised at coming face to face with her roommate that she was a little speechless. She had initially thought of just saying bye to her friend and leaving. But having seen Tayce, her heart started running 100 miles an hour again. She needed to know. And this was the perfect opportunity.

A'whora turned to the side, pulling her suit clad friend in front of her, and pulled him in for a kiss. Her eyes never closing, and never leaving Tayce's face.

Tayce cringed at the sight of her roommate kissing some stranger. And she found herself getting angry. This guy was putting his hand on her roommate's ass and A'whora was getting visibly uncomfortable.

"Right!" She yelled. "I think it's time to go, don't you?" She asked, sarcastically. "Covid and all that, off you trot"

"What did you do that for? I was gunna invite him in." A'whora argued.

"Well you can't, covid rules and all hun." Tayce snapped back. Visibly annoyed.

A'whora didn't argue. She simply made her way to her room and shut the door, making sure to slam it to send a message to her roommate.

What the hell was A'Whora thinking. She wanted to check if Tayce got jealous over her date and she ended up pissing her off.

The hours seemed to pass like seconds. A'whora stayed in her room and Tayce didn't check on her once. The dark skinned girl was in her bedroom and neither girl spoke to the other.

—————————————————

A'whora had made up her mind. She was done with this double life. She was finished. Being A'whora was too hard and too difficult and she had lost too many people. Clearly her and Tayce would never work and not just that; she didn't even know if Tayce was in the same boat as her or not. She didn't even know if there was a boat!

She sighed loudly, and felt relief that Tayce wasn't home.

A'whora was no more, she thought. She was ending it. This was it, good bye A'Whora, hello George!