I'm Sorry.

Hello. I just want to say I'm sorry. My life has been a little chaotic. It's been quite the roller coaster as of late.

    For starters, the third term at my school was almost over, and I had a lot of missing work that needed to be caught up before my mother was alerted. That took a lot of time and energy that could not be spent on my main book.

    I'm struggling with different feelings for people at school. One of my closest friends helped me get over someone who I liked, and now I like them. And that's a problem. Not only because it probably ruins a friendship, not because of literal social standards. No one goes to my school, (I think), but they are that one kid who is always in trouble, never does their work, and yet somehow teachers like them.

    I was and still am dealing with a lot of problems at home. I don't get along with my mother or step-dad. It's always been like that. I'm trying to move to my dad's full-time, but my mother is a master manipulator and guilt-tripper. So that's also a daily struggle.

    Going off of mental health, it's decided that I sleep better when taking melatonin. It does help, tremendously. That being said, it also leaves me with not a lot of time to write before I'm too tired to do anything else.

    My writing goes elsewhere. My sister is having a really hard time. She's gone to a mental health camp for a month to help her get better. She's allowed no technology except for a 5-minute phone call each day. My only way to keep in contact is to write letters. I spend my nights, every night, writing a short letter to my sister. And this may sound mean, but I care about my sister more than anything on Wattpad.

    So I suppose my best friend said it best. "It's called having priorities."