Chapter 10: Orochimaru x Spy Reader (Part 1 Some Lemon)

This is for @FlyingMintBunnies and others who requested this. I'm sorry I'm extremely late.

  I was sent as a spy from the hidden leaf village 10 monthes ago. My target is Orochimaru. "(F/N)."

"Yes, master Orochimaru?"

"Sasuke, go get him."

"Yes, Master Orochimaru." I bow and walk out of his room. I walk to find Sasuke. This is so fucking annoying. Orochimaru treats me like a dog who fetches everything for him. Still, for some reason, I still get turned on. Just thinking about his look in his eyes makes me wet. I can't think of this, I'm a spy.

   When I found Sasuke. "Master Orochimaru is looking for you. He is in his room." He again says nothing to me and walks past me. I walk to my room. I lean my back to the door. I stick my hand in my pants, I close my eyes. I let myself surrender to my desires. I imagine Orochimaru touching me. I stick my fingers into my entrance. I moan, covering my mouth to cover my moans. I pump in and out faster, I whisper his name.

   I bite my finger when I come, blood is drawn. I straighten my clothes and walk back out. I go to his room, it seems like they were done because Sasuke left as I walked in. As soon as the door closes a smirk appears on his face. "What were you imagining?" I look up confused.

"Master?"

"I can smell the erotic juices on you." My eyes widen, it can't be. "You just touched yourself, right?"

 "You just touched yourself, right?"

I watch him get closer. "What exactly were you imagining? Tell me."

"Master Orochimaru, I-I don't know what you are talking about."

"Another lie."

"Another lie?"

"Oh, you didn't think I didn't know about you being a spy." Shit, I'm found out. I try to rush out of the door, until he presses my body against the door. "Oh, so close. I must say you are a slippery one. I will make you betray your dear village." With that he bites onto my neck. I groan, as his hand slithers in my pants.

   "No" I try to fight back, but his hand already started to play with my clit. I let out a small moan, It's him, the one who can make me betray my village. To submit to him.

"Come, I can give you what you want." He pinches my clit, I let out a small scream. "You can become mine. After all, I want you to become mine. I always wanted you, in everyway. I knew from the beginning you were a spy, but I knew I wanted you to be mine." Pinch, small scream. I reach behind my head and grab his hair. I lean my back against his torso.

   'More!' I yell in my head. He stops, I look at him . "Why send a spy, (F/N)?"

"Because you move around too much they want to know your exact whereabouts." My eyes widen. Did I just betray the village?

"Oh dear, (F/N). You can't stop what you feel in your heart. You want me to love you." Tears roll down. "I do love you. I always have, that's why you will no longer report to the village and you will not tell them anything. In fact news about your death will reach them, I'll make sure of it."

"Please..."

"I won't actually kill you. You will be by my side, loving me, my love." He kisses me before I could say anything. He's right, I love this man. That's why he can make me betray my village, I kiss him back.

 That's why he can make me betray my village, I kiss him back