Character 8: Gaara x Reader (Part 2 Lemon)

Someone knocks on his door. I open the door, to see Gaara. He is dressed in

his eyes widen once he seen my outfit

his eyes widen once he seen my outfit. I squirm under his gaze. "What? I..it gets really hot here." He shook his head, then he pulled me to him. I was taken back, but he grab my face with both hands.

 I was taken back, but he grab my face with both hands

"You filled out well." He says kissing the top of my head, I blush at his words. He let's me go and takes my hand in his. He takes me to the restaurant of the only other person that treated Gaara like any other customer. "Takashi, the usual." Gaara says.

   "The usual huh? You haven't called it that for a while." Takashi says, preparing an order. "If you are calling it that means one thing." He says plating the meal. "Y/N is back!" He yells, serving us. I jump in place, a little startled. Takashi looks at me intensly, I do the same. I try it, I always loved challenging Takashi. I smack my lips a bit

"Takashi" I say, he grunts. "This is so good." I smile.

"Of course it is, I made it." He laughs, we finish our food. "Y/N you have grown beautifully." I smile

"Of course, I'm me." we all laugh, we say our good byes.

   Gaara leads me everywhere, until we finally get to our favorite spot. It was night already, but it was still beautiful none the less. "I missed you." Gaara says, we were sitting, on the cliff. I turn to him, he is sad. I sat on my knees and kissed his forehead.

 I sat on my knees and kissed his forehead

"I missed you too." I say, I sat back down. He chuckles.

"I'm glad" He says, looking down. "Then you won't mind keeping your promise." I look down, I noticed we were sitting on a blanket. I'm shocked, he remembered my promise to him. That we would have a pinic here, I didn't know how, I didnt know when, but I knew we would have this pinic. He seems to have known as well. I smile and nod, he had brought the strawberries here for this reason. We eat them slowly, I feel Gaara's eyes on me, I look at him. He is looking me up and down, the look is back. I didn't know the word for the look he is giving me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me on his lap. I let out a squeal of surprise, he chuckles a little bit. "I surprised you, huh?" He jokes, but before I say anything, he shuts me up, by kissing my lips. It took a second to respond, but I wrapped my arms around his neck. As he deepened the kiss, he licked my bottom, but i didn't open my mouth. He rubs my side gently, I gasped. He takes advantage and sticks his tongue in. Our tongues battle for dominance, but I give in and let him dominate me.

   He pulls back, leans back, and eats a strawberry. While he looks at me, his shirt hangs off his shoulders. 'When did he undo his shirt?' I think to myself, he looks so sexy. I got wet between my legs.

I kiss him, pulling his undone shirt off, His fish net shirt was the only thing on him

I kiss him, pulling his undone shirt off, His fish net shirt was the only thing on him. We make out like this for what feels like an eternity. He stands us up, both of up. He takes me to his house, we go straight to his room. He undresses me quickly and pushes me on the bed. I close my legs hiding myself. He opens them up again. "Don't hide yourself." He licks his lips, he kneels, and gives a kitten lick to my clit. "Delicious." He says.

   "D...don't say that out loud." I raise my voice out of embarressment. He snickers, his tongue licks my clit. He does this for a while, I'm a moaning mess. Then he starts to suck on it. I moan even louder, I squirm a little. He holds my hips down, but I still try to move.

"Y\N you're super wet and you keep moving your hips. Are you really that turned on?" I blush at his words, but I get up and get on my knees. I pull down his pants and underwear. I lick his member, he groans quietly. I smirk, I put his tip in my mouth. I suck, he gasps, he grabs my head. I look up in his eyes, he quickly takes off his fish net shirt. He puts his hands back on my head, he holds my head in place, and starts to buck his hip. Making me deepthroat his member, I moan, and discovered something. When I moaned his moaned really loud. I moan again, then I felt his member pulsing. He pulls out, He throws me on the bed so I landed on my back. He then crawled on top and kissed me passionately.

   I felt the love he had for me, all these years is the same as mine

   I felt the love he had for me, all these years is the same as mine. I cry out in pain, as I felt him enter me. Tears fall down my cheek, Gaara holds until I adjusted around his member. I move my hips, he then started to move his hips. I moan as I cry, the pain is mixed with pleasure. Soon the pain disappeared, the pleasure is unbareable. I white knuckle the blanket below. Gaara is just a moaning mess as I am. He pulls out of me and flips me on my hands and knees. As he wraps his hand in my hair, he leans forward and whispers in my ear. "You are mine" He growls in my ear. "You have no idea how many times I wanted to hurt you or punish you for leaving. (Remember he was sadistic in the show) But after seeing you, after hanging out with you once again, all I want is to control your body in this very room. I might hurt you and I might punish you, but you will be begging for more. Because it will bring us both pleasure my love." I moan at his words, he bites my shoulder. I arch my back down, moaning loud.

"Please Gaara, more." He chuckles as he sits up, he pulls my hair not too hard but hard enough to get me to move back. When I move back his member slips inside me, he groans. I tilt my head back and moan.

   He starts to get sloppy. "G...Gaara I'm cumming." I shout feeling something tighten in my stomach,

"I know baby just let it out." I scream his name loudly as I came, he fills me with his seed as he screams my name. We stay like that for a while, he lays on a pillow and pulls me on his chest. "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Gaara." We soon fall asleep.