Character 2:Sasuke Uchiha (part 1)

Just a friendly reminder I Do not own the characters just the story line. 

(F/N)=First Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(H/L)=Hair Length

(H/C)=Hair Color

You might need to know this for the stories. NOW ON TO THE STORY ^-^

   I'm walking through the village, people talking about the fourth ninja war. I hate the sound of it. "Why would anyone want to remember such a horrible time." I thought to myself. I go into deep thought, when I bump into someone. I look up to see Naruto. "Sorry." I bow to him.

"It's ok." He says cheerfully.

   We go to Naruto's favorite ramen shop and talk a bit, then Sakura, Hinata, and some raven haired boy walks over to Naruto. "Hi Sakura, Hinata." I said. "And....."

"OH YEAH! This is Sasuke and Sasuke this is (F/N) (L/N)." Naruto says with a laugh.

"Nice to meet you Sasuke." I say.

"Hi" He says. So this is Sasuke Uchiha, the one who helped Naruto stop the war, also battled with Naruto after the war. I have to be careful of him.

"Naruto Hinata and I want to show you something." Sakura pulls me out of it . " Sasuke you stay with (Y/N). She won't mind. Right (Y/N)?" Sakura smiles as I nod my head. Naruto is being pulled away by the girls.

   Nothing but awkward silence for what seems like forever. "You don't trust me do you?" Sasuke asks.

"No I don't." I say plainly. "Can you blame me?"

"No" We stare into each others eyes, but I didn't see or sense evil in him, but sadness. I look away.

"I'm going for a walk. You can follow me if you want I don't really care." Part of me wants him to follow me, but part of me wants to protect myself from ever loving again, then there's all of me who wants to be cautious of him.

"Do you know what they want to show him?" Sasuke snaps my attention to him.

"Hinata wants to confess as for Sakura, she wants Naruto to be the first to know...." I hesitate. "To know she fell for Sai." I decide to tell him.

   "That's good, she won't waste her time loving someone who doesn't deserve it." I gasp in shock, but quickly recover, I know who was her first love, and it was Sasuke Uchiha.

"Why don't you deserve it." I say cooly. Sasuke narrows his eyes at me.

"So you knew."

"Yes I did, but you need to answer my question." I say with confidence I know I don't have.

"I killed people (F/N), I betrayed my family and friends."

"So?" I stop walking and face him. "Your good now right? So stop feeling sorry for yourself."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Sasuke snaps at me.

"No I don't understand, you right about that." I try to keep my cool but fail. "BUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALREADY FORGAVE YOU, BUT YOU REFUSE TO FORGIVE YOURSELF!" I snap back, as I start to walk off, until "Sasuke" I call to him without looking back. "You do deserve to be loved and you deserve to love too."