S͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡

3rd Person Pov-

The two young couple left after eating dinner at miguel's.

"are you ready for tomorrow's practice?" she asked

"kind of. a bit scared of your dad." he told her making her laugh

"he can have no filter at points. one time when i was younger, he told me i looked like a frog when i sat down. i cried for days," amelia said laughing

"oh god. who would say that to a kid," he laughed

"johnny lawrence," she replied back. "can you uh stay the night?" she asked eli

"i'll have to call my mom," he smiled and took out his phone.

"hey mom," he said

"honey where are you? ive been worried!"

"i was with miguel and amelia but now i'm with amelia."

"oh, how are they? they okay?"

"yeah mom they're okay."

"good good. now did you need something?"

"can i stay over at amelia's please?"

"oh that's fine with me, just be careful please. and go to school tomorrow!"

"i know mom," he chuckled, "love you bye." he said and hung up.

"so is that a yes?" amelia smiled and he nodded.

The two went to Amelia's house where robby wasn't at which was no surprise.

Eli laid down next to Amelia who was staring at the celling.

"are you alone most of the time?" he asked breaking the silence.

"it started this week. my brother never let me be in my house alone." she said bitting her lip. "do you wanna make out?" she blurted out.

"what?" he chuckled.

"oh..." amelia said embarrassed hoping he would have said yes

"yes of course but you just said something and then you're like you wanna make out," he giggled

"lol, gott deal with it somehow," she chuckled and got on top of him and started kissing him. They were making out passionately.

This was Eli's first make out. He was glad it was with Amelia. She was so careful with him and made sure he was comfortable. She was experienced in make outs, she had practices with her friends and her exes.

They both broke the kiss to catch some air, "wow," amelia said laying back in her spot, "you're an amazing kisser." she smiled looking at eli's side.

"thanks," he smiled, "you're the only girl i've kissed" he responds shyly

"oh," amelia smiled at herself. she was glad she was, it was like winning for her.

The boy cuddled with Amelia ans fell asleep.

The next morning, the two woke up at the sound of each other's alarm.

"morning," amelia told eli

"goodmorning princess," he smiled