Part 18

You were carrying 3 bags worth of stuff as you and Chara walked out of the mall, most of the stuff being sweats and chocolates, a few bags of sugar as well from your request, you had already downed two of the 15.

Chara teleported you both back to the room as she hugged you.

"Thanks Y/N, all this stuff will be great later. Thank you so so so so much!!"

You dropped the bags near the bed before looking towards Chara.

"You know you're gonna have to eat a lot of these really soon, I won't be able to teleport all this stuff back and I don't want to stay here for too long after we get the blood because of what the sun might do to it."

Chara's smile turned to a frown, she turned and started eating the piles of sweats by the handful.

You grabbed a few and ate them yourself, it had honestly been a while since you had a large amount of sugar and you were having some low level withdrawals, which mostly consisted of the centre of your upper path feeling like it was as thin as cardboard.

You looked out to see the sun was already setting, you had taken a few hours in the mall, it was now 4 pm and you had 3 or 4 hours until you would have to fight.

You took off your jacket as you went into the bathroom and splashed your face with cold water, mentally preparing yourself for what you would need to do.

Chara walked into the bathroom behind you, seeing the focused look on your face she put her arm on your shoulder.

"Y/N, go rest, I'll wake you up just before sunset, it'll give you enough time to properly wake up and get in position."

You accepted Chara's offer before saying you would wash first, she nodded and left you alone.

You let the cold water refresh your body as you thought about what you would do with the diary.
The ascension may not do anything, it may also be impossible due to the fact you didn't have a friend who could fulfil the requirements. Chara, while she was a judge, did fail to be without lust, even if it was fleeting. In the past, what seemed to her, two weeks you had had sex three times and she had tried to seduce you a fourth.

Maybe the diary would do something, perhaps give you the reality overwriting abilities regardless, considering the similarities between both you, the world, and star platinum. It was safe to say time manipulation stands, when they reach heaven, gain the overwriting ability. But still, you didn't wish to cheat existence unless it was needed.

You would however stock up on the 36 sinner's souls.

You left the shower, drying off and only putting on your trousers, the heat of the day was too much for you to sleep in with a shirt on.
You lied on the bed as you let yourself drift into the unconcious state of sleep once again.