Chapter 152: The Monster That Knows Everything

I wiped the blood from my mouth and looked behind me. No one had followed me. I continued walking in the woods and looked at the note in my hand. After walking for more than ten minutes, I sat down and told myself to calm down first. This note was clearly very important, so I picked it up and began looking it over carefully.

For the first few seconds, I was so confused that I couldn't see anything clearly. I shook my head hard, took a deep breath, and looked at it again. At this time, I also saw the mountains in the distance. The lines on this paper appeared to be the outline of the mountains.

But more specifically, the lines were the mountains on my left. I started running in that direction.

There still weren't any signs of pursuit. Maybe the two explosions had hurt the key figures of that group and I had run much faster than I thought. I ran in the dark and finally arrived at the foot of the mountain.

I had to take several breaks along the way, during which time I couldn't help but wonder who the man was. But his actions seemed to indicate that he was going to let me go from the start.

When I made it to the foot of the mountain, I found a rock and sat down. I coughed again, looked up at the mountain, and then looked back at the note in my hand. I was still feeling doubtful when countless figures suddenly appeared in the grass and woods around me.

I turned around three times and saw several people coming out of the woods. When I looked closer, I found that it was Kan Jian and Liu Sang. I raised my hand and called out to them, "Liu Sang."

They were all armed and looking at me warily. I suddenly remembered that there was still a mask on my face, so I tore it off and looked at them as I gasped for breath.

As we continued looking at each other, my vision suddenly went dark and I passed out.

I didn't know how long it took, but when I woke up again, I started to vomit. Someone handed me some water. After taking a few sips, I saw Kan Jian sitting nearby. We were in a small mountain cave and Liu Sang was cutting bamboo sticks with a machete.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Kan Jian.

"Someone set us up." Liu Sang said.

"What's going on?" I sat up and turned my head, only to see more than a dozen people sitting in the cave behind me. "Fuck, are you shooting the 'Terminator' or something? Why are you hiding in here?"

As soon as I spoke, everyone looked up and got to their feet. "Little Master Three," everyone called.

"That Boss Jiao is a monster," Kan Jian said to me. "He knows everything. Master Hua was defeated."

"Where's Xiao Hua?"

"Master Hua mixed himself in with that group inside." Kan Jian took out the note. "Boss Jiao's people are guarding the building now, so Master Hua snuck into their group to save people. He was afraid someone would come into the building looking for us and get killed. Too many people have died already."

"Why is he a monster?" I asked softly.

"Boss Jiao is a monster," Kan Jian said in a trembling voice. "He can see everything. As long as it thunders, he knows everything."