Last door

Tw! Mention of murder and swearing!

The metal door slowly but surely opened itself, Dream and George really thought this would be the door to their freedom. But they were wrong, instead there was someone standing in front of them, a door behind the person as well. They couldn't see the face as it was covered by a pig mask. Dream knew exactly who it was.

"I really thought you were gone but I guess not, we'll I'm kind of surprised"
Dream smirked

"I mean you didn't think you could get rid of me that easily. The person you killed was indeed a clone of me, it didn't feel anything it works just like a robot"
Technoblade was surprisingly quite calm

The only one freaking out was George, the sweat dripped fast downwards his red face. The voice was quite familiar but he couldn't figure out who it belonged to.
"What is this?! Who are you!"

George decided to not ask about the fact that the masked guy talked about how Dream killed someone as it could be a code word. He would rather ask him after all this

"You really don't remember me George? I'm honestly surprised, but I don't expect you to remember my voice after all these years"
Technoblade took off his mask and threw it on the ground. It got thrown so hard that it broke as soon as it came in contact with the ground.

"You should remember now"
Technoblade began laughing, not a normal laugh, more like a maniac.

"Technoblade-"

"You got it right, I mean who else, heh. Missed me?"
Technoblade was smiling, smiling maniacally as he talked.

"So are you the freak who kept us in here?!"

"Ah yes, well with some help of course, you guys can come out now"

The door behind Technoblade got opened and two figures came inside, both with a hood over their face. Dream and George could see the bright day outside as the door opened, but it got quickly closed and locked by one of the figures.
One of the figures took down their hood.

"Ranboo, I really didn't expect you here, but I mean you are the one who drugged us"
Dream began laughing, manically not normally, he was going insane

Well his laugh was insane but George couldn't understand how Dream wasn't scared. Well at least he didn't look scared

"Dream are you okay?"
George asked as calmly as he was able to do

"Of course I'm not, but don't worry George I'll get us out of here, ugh I shouldn't have brought you in this, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry about what you are about to witness, I hope you won't hate me for this. But if you will end up hating me, I won't be surprised. Let's get this over with"
Dream looks over at George, he gives a quick smile. He got ready in a fighting position as well.

"I won't hate you, no matter what you do"

"I'm not so sure about that but thank you I guess"

Dream looks over at Ranboo with a disappointed and insane look that made Ranboo shiver instantly

"I'm sorry guys, I didn't really have a choice, he would hurt or kill me if I didn-"
Ranboo tried speaking but was nearly instantly interrupted