Dream and George convinced Sapnap to team up with them - 3

"Sapnap can't you see that Technoblade is the bad guy here?! Just look you're getting manipulated just join me and Dream, please. We'll get out together!"
George cried out, he didn't want to fight his best friend

"How do you know that Dream isn't manipulating you? Huh?!"
Sapnap shouted back

"Because I trust him, don't you trust us? Or just at least don't you trust me?"
George wanted to just get out of there, he didn't want to be on either of the sides.

"I-I do trust you"
Sapnap walked over to Dream's and George's side. It felt like defeat for giving up his original side, but he just couldn't let George down.

Ranboo-ish PoV:

Three against two now- should I just betray Techno or should I keep fighting by his side and hope for the best. I don't want to kill anyone, but neither do I want to see anyone dead... if I keep fighting with Technoblade we might just fight them off and run away since the plan didn't go as planned. But if I go with the Dream, Sapnap and the screeching adult child, then they might kill Techno...

Who am I even supposed to help? Sh-shouldn't I just run away? N-no, no, I can't do that, or can I? No that thought shouldn't even be considered.
I r-really have n-no ch-choice, I'm sorry Techno.

Tw! Mention of murder, fighting.

"I'm sorry Techno but I'm going with these guys, just give up won't ya?"
Ranboo waved at Technoblade

"Why would I give up? Not yet, not without a fight"
Technoblade smirked

Ranboo gave Dream a knife and George a dagger for protection if needed.

"Hey Dream, listen I don't want anyone dead, I have this syringe with some sleeping drug I believe and I'll just use it on Techno. We can just call the cops after, just please don't kill him. You'll distract him, and fight him for a bit and I'll go for it. If I won't succeed just do what you need to do to survive"
Ranboo whispered over to Dream, while hoping Technoblade didn't hear anything

Dream quickly nodded

"Oooh Technoooo"
Dream whispered loudly

Dream was ready to fight. Ranboo felt like Dream's eyes were shining red, probably because of the hatred Dream had towards Technoblade.

Dream suddenly ran towards Technoblade and jumped on him. Dream was sitting on Technoblade's chest trying to block away his hands. Sapnap and George ran over to hold the pink haired man's legs, while Ranboo was waiting for the perfect timing as Technoblade was wiggling a lot.
Technoblade calmed down a bit, which made the three boys pining the pink haired guy down loosing they're grip a little. Ranboo was ready to stick the syringe in Technoblade's neck.
Suddenly Technoblade managed to kick off Sapnap and George. He then managed to roll over Dream and sit on top of his chest. Technoblade got out a knife and held it up to Dream's throat.
Ranboo knew he had to act quickly now. He went over when he noticed that Technoblade only focused at Dream. And then in a flash Technoblade was laying nearly unconscious on the ground with a syringe in his neck.

"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity"
Ranboo smirked while looking down at Technoblade

"Hahaha"
Technoblade laughed out and seconds later he passed out

"A Sun Tzu quote I see"
Dream laughed

"Yeah I mean he used to teach me how to fight. And he loved Sun Tzu quotes"
Ranboo looked down at the ground a bit sad, he didn't know if he did the right or wrong thing. He had so many memories with Technoblade and they were just great friends, except the fact that he manipulated Ranboo a bit and made him do bad stuff. But that didn't matter to Ranboo.

"I'll take care of this and call the cops, you guys should head back. And don't worry the sleeping drug works for a few hours anyway, heh"
Ranboo laughed out nervously

"Okay just take care, and have this back in case something goes wrong"
Dream threw Ranboo his knife back

George got the dagger out as well and gave it gently back to Ranboo

"Thank you for letting me borrow?"
George smiled an awkward smile and waved goodbye to the tall teenager

"Oh yeah no problem I guess heh, bye guys"
Ranboo smiled and waved

"Byeeee!"
The three boys responded at the same time

A few minutes went, Ranboo looked around, he was right, they were gone.
He took out pen, paper and began to write a note.

He waited for a few hours and it looked like Technoblade gained a bit of consciousness.

When Ranboo realised that Technoblade was waking up, he decided to walk back home.

Technoblade-ish PoV:

What the- what am I still doing here.

Technoblade looked around, his neck hurt, no not only his neck, his whole busy felt bruised.
He noticed someone walking away, black and white hair and tall, probably Ranboo. Maybe not, he looked more around to be sure he was at the same spot.
He looked down.
A note.

/——————————————————————\
| Hello,  I guess you're awake now.                  |
| I'm probably not even here by the time you|
| wake up, it doesn't matter tho. What            |
| really matters is that you just leave               |
| Sapnap, Dream and George alone.                |
| please I beg you, just come kill me instead  |
| please. I decided to spare your life and not  |
| even call the cops. It's because I do believe |
| you can simply change. I know how you are,|
| how you act and how you think. I was your  |
| friend. And I liked to be your friend. But I   |
| couldn't just help you kill people. I'm not    |
| like that. So please let people live and be.    |
| if you hate me this much for everything just|
| kill me not them. I'm not scared of death.    |
| - Ranboo (:                                                           |
———————————————————————-

||authors note!||
Tw! Swearing
Keep in mind that I am making this all up and in this story it's them as personas and not real people. I do not ship nor want real people to fight!  

Anyway, so I was planning on making like two parts in this one like with all the others but my mental health and my thoughts have been quite messed up and I didn't want to just destroy and fuck up this whole chapter. I have been feeling quite bad lately and not in the mood for writing as well. So I decided to make a decision and just let this chapter be like this as I did write this little part around a month ago:)
And excuse me for any writing/spelling mistakes, as I usually read through my parts but I'm just not able to do it atm!

1000 words!
And I hope you enjoyed this part!