Friendship perhaps?

|| Anyway hello a small introduction of how I write if you are a bit confused!

I use normal letters like this for thoughts of someone like this:
Sapnap, it couldn't be him right?

I use this font for telling ab things that happen like this: George let out a soft giggle
Or: George and Sapnap began walking over to the store

I use "this" to show if someone is talking like this: "hey sapnap, can you grab the bread?"
Sometimes I also add this font after someone has said something to assure you who was talking or if I just wanna add a laugh or something like this: "wanna go to the movies later?"
Sapnap looked at George as he said that in a soft tone.

And I will try putting TW's at the start of each chapter lmk if I missed any TW's or anything like that!
Anyway sorry if the story and writing was a bit confusing but I'm changing the parts to make it less confusing! Enjoy your reading and have a nice day! ||

Tw fainting!

George woke up. He was laying in the soft grass, it was a bit colder than usual, a cold breeze of wind came towards him, he got goosebumps but decided to ignore the cold weather and everything around him

It was already dark, instead of worrying about the time he started admiring the dark blue sky, with the help of some hand movements he saw a lynx (star pattern)

Stargazing, his favourite activity from a young age, as well he never got bored of it. Even thought he couldn't really afford a good telescope and all the small ones he had broke, he still enjoyed stargazing. His mother learned him to appreciate the smallest things as they could be gone any second.

"Imagine if I saw a shooting star, that would be so cool" he said quietly to himself with a smile on his face

As he was watching the sparkly sky he heard a few quiet footsteps, at first he didn't think much of them as he lived near a road.
George then ignored them and went back to staring at the dark sky, the stars were brighter now. He moved his hands more and tried to concentrate in hope to see more patterns.

Suddenly he felt a heavy body over his, shocked and confused he stared at it, he didn't know what to do.
The person had a hood on but George couldn't see they're face. What he could notice was that the person was pretty muscular.
George stared up on the persons hood where the face was supposed to be in hope to see their face. But because of the dark night he could only see darkness.

Suddenly he snapped back in reality, and realised what just happened.
He let out a high pitched scream and started to panic, he didn't know what to do.

The person stood up and began laughing, took their hood down and began talking

"Classic George, you and those screams of yours, still haven't changed huh?"

George took a while to process what just happened and who the person was,
Is it him- no, no it can't be him, r-right?
After a few moments of silence George let out his thoughts

"Sa-"
George's eyes were filled with a regretful look.
"N-nick I mean"
George began sweating a little

"You still haven't forgotten me huh?"
Nick looked at George while smiling

"George, you can still call me Sapnap no need to call me my real name, stupid"

"Okayyyy"
George got a quick flashback from when him and someone else made, he didn't know who else made it with him. But he knew that him and someone else made that nickname for Nick, they made it due Nick's love for pandas. But even so George couldn't really remember what sapnap was for him. There must be a reason he made that nickname right?