𝟬𝟬𝟮.

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘
• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗
𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

✩。:*•. chapter two .•*:。✩
Back to school

— AFTER SUMMER vacation we go back to school, when we go back every one is going to look different to us or we just won't talk on the first day of school. Everyone would have new clothes or new shoes or new hair cut and we get to see our new teachers that we are having because sometimes some teachers might move or stay. All of the students probably wish we had more summer time cause some students don't like going to school and when school comes some students don't go on the first day or the first week of school. But its best just to get that school year over with so we can have summer time. On the first day of school its weird cause every one just looks at each other, we wish we had class with our friends but some of the class we do have our friends but the other class we don't. I wish we had more summer time cause I really don't want to go back to school early, but I would go to school just to get it over with.

I don't like school, not at all. I always sit in the library reading, away from the chaos of everyone else. And I don't have any friends.

This summer I went with my family on a vacation in Italy. We went to Rome, and visited the Colosseum, which I loved. I wish I could go back though, London is quite boring, however everyone wants to visit it here.

It was 7 in the morning and my alarm goes off. I turn it off and I stretch my arms. I looked at my phone and again hundreds of following requests popped up. My instagram account is on private because I don't want all those Timmy fans to follow me.

I stood up and made my bed. The sun is shining through my window. I got downstairs and Timothée was already awake. Please don't talk to me, I thought as I crossed my fingers.

"Good morning.", he smiles as I rolled my eyes and grab the milk for my coffee. Just don't talk to me in the morning, that's all I ask for. I placed my coffee and oatmeal on the table and sat down, next to Timothée.

"In the mood for school?", he asks continue eating his peanut butter.

"Nope.", I replied, while stirring my oatmeal. He puts his arm over my shoulder and strokes, "it'll be fine.", he says as I give him a weak smile. God I love my brother.

I finished my breakfast and took a shower. I need to hurry up before I get late and miss the bus. I shampooed my hair and washed my body.