𝟬𝟬𝟯.

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘
• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗
𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

✩。:*•. chapter three.•*:。✩
London boy

— AS WE finish our lunches, we got back to our classes. We had French and we had a test. My French sucks. Louis sats next to me and I tapped on his left shoulder as he looked up at me,

"Do you know answer 4? I whispered, hoping the teacher doesn't hear us. Louis turned his test and gave me the answer. I give him a thumbs up.

Our last class ends and I get all my stuff and leave. I was back in the bus at home, listening to Clairo. I want someone to make a song about me.

'I think we could do it if we tried'

'If only to say you're mine'

'Sofia, know that you and I'

'Shouldn't feel like a crime'

I vibed to the lyrics and suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I pause the music and look up,

"Mind if I take a seat?" he smirks as I nodded in response. "hi Ari" he says, as I look up and it was Louis.

"Already giving nicknames huh." I smirked as he chuckled.

"Someone is calling you." I say pointing to his screen.

"Yes it's probably not important." he replies, looking at his screen.

The phone rings one time,

Two times,

Three times,

"Louis you should pick up!" I command, as he swiped to the right.

:*•. LOUIS' POV .•*:

"Hello, is this Louis Partridge i'm speaking to?" a voice asked through the phone,

"Y-yes?" I reply confused.

"Great! Mr. Partridge, I have great news for you." the person says. I auditioned for the movie Enola Holmes, 2 months ago. I really hope I have the role.

"You play the role Tewkesbury!" she says excited as I started smiling that I almost forgot I was in a bus. "that's um... great! Thanks um Ms..." I don't knew her name yet.

"You can say Sarah. I'll send you an email with the information and stuff." Sarah says, as I answered and ended the call.

I can't believe it! I'm playing The Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether.

"What was that about?" Arabelle asks, I jumped a little, I almost forgot she was next to me.

"I got the role!" I say, hoping she will understand.

"The role?" she repeated, "louis I don't know what you mean." she adds.

I hide my face in my hands, of course not, I didn't tell her yet.

"I auditioned for a movie 2 months ago, and I got the role." I explained, now it does make sense to her.

"Oh." she paused, "that's great, I guess!" she smiles as I nod. I can't wait what my family's reaction will be.

We both got out of the bus, "can I um- walk you home?" I ask, as she smiles a bit and nods. I didn't want her to walk alone since it is almost dark.

"Do you live around here?" I ask, she grabs my hand and walks up to the front door.

"Do you... want to come in?" she asks, as I nod and we walk in. We walk up to her room and I look around.

"So this is your room." I say, still looking around as I notice a picture of her with a boy..

"Yeah it's kind of weird but I like it." she says. She noticed me looking at the picture,

"It's me and my brother." she says, I looked up at her and smiled a bit.

She sits on her bed and patted the spot next to her, "come on sit!" she says to me. I walk over and sit next to her, so there is a little bit of space between us two.

"What do you wanna do?" she asks, I look into her eyes,

"I want to know about you." I reply, and so, she tells me everything about her.

After talking for hours, I leave and go to my house.

:*•. ARABELLE'S POV .•*:

After Louis leaves, I finish my homework when I hear my mom yell, "Arabelle, someone's here for you!"

Who could that be?

a/n: sorry that this chapter is so short lol

and i think i'm gonna fail my math test 😁😤

please vote😡☺️

bye have a great day <3