𝟬𝟬𝟭.

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘
• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗
𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

✩。:*•. chapter one .•*:。✩
Grocery store

— "ARABELLE WE'RE going to the grocery store!" my mom yells from downstairs. I hate doing shopping for groceries. You always meet random people and guess what, your parents know them, and then they started talking and then the 'oh my god Arabelle, you have grown up' thing. Plus, I always lose my mom in there.

"Wait a minute!" I shout back. It was June 23th, so school almost started. I put on my shoes and grab my bag and headed downstairs.

As soon as we arrived at the grocery store, I started walking around while my mom was looking for the food. I see a cute boy who looks my age, looking at the vegetables. He's looking down and looks back up and I make eye contact with him. As I started blushing, I quickly look away and walk away.

When we have everything we need, I and my mom get in line ready to pay. I look at the person behind me and see him. He smiles at me and I smile back. My mom is done paying and we walk away but I can still feel his eyes staring at me.

"So what was that about?" my mom says, breaking the silence between us.

"W-what?" I stutter, putting the bags on the back seat.

"You and that boy" she smirked as I ignore her and rolled my eyes.

We drove back to our house, and Timothée's friends were hanging over, so I quickly got to my room.

I got in my bed, and grab my Macbook, and watched some Youtube videos. I could hear them coming upstairs, and heading towards my room. Fun.

"W-wait, knock!" Timothée says, before they get in my room.

And I hear the door knock, "come in." I say, taking a deep breath. They jumped on my bed,

"Long time no see, Arabelle," Jack says, as they started laughing like dumb teenage boys.

"So how's your love life?" Matt smirks, as I rolled my eyes and blush.

"Pretty good actually!" I say full off sarcasm. Yeah it was terrible, probably because I talk to literally no one, except my brother, mom and dad. And I've never been in a relationship before.

"Oh?" Timmy says, looking up at me.

"Dinner is ready!" mom yells as we all get downstairs and took a seat.

"How's the salad?" mum asked,

"Good." I reply, seeing a smile turn on her face.

After I finished eating, and Timothée's friends left, I decide to go on my roof and watch the sunset. I live in the South of London, which is very beautiful.

After I bumped my head twice on the ladder, I finally made it to the top, and watched the beautiful sun disappear. I lay on my back, taking pictures of it.

I wonder who that boy at the grocery store was.

Will I see him again?

But then someone had to interrupt me from my thoughts.

"What're you doing here?" Timothée asks as he joins me.

"Just thinking." I respond, letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm sorry about Matt though." he says as I got up, looking at him,

"Yeah it's okay, they're just annoying for 25 year olds." I say as he giggled.

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight ugly." I teased my brother, giving him a small hug.

I played music and 'See you again' by Tyler, The Creator played. Well, the lyrics matches how I feel right now. Will I see him again? Or will he just disappear?

I quickly checked my social media before going to sleep. And again lots of notifications for people that wanna follow me because of my brother.

A/N: okay so this is the first chapter! i hope y'all enjoyed it,

I know it's short, but it's just for louis and arabelle to meet each other yk

please vote for this book! and comment, i would love to read your comments :)

and i don't like my first book 'when we were wallflowers' so i'm probably gonna unpublish it lol😁

and i have tomorrow a test of social sciences wish me luck 😐😤‼️😃

bye have a great day!!