𝟬𝟬𝟱.

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘
• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗
𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗘• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗴𝗲

✩。:*•.  chapter five.•*:。✩
Boy kiss

—I WOKE up alone and check my phone and it's after noon. I rub my eyes and stretch looking around for him.

I walk around his house careful to be quiet in case his parents are home. I go downstairs and see a girl sitting on the couch.

Does he have a girlfriend?

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" she asks,

"Oh um i'm Arabelle." I reply as I walk up to her.

"Wow. Louis was right, you're beautiful." she says as I turn my head sideways to avoid staring straight ahead.

"Th-thanks." I stutter, so he does talk about me to others huh?

"I'm Millie, Louis' younger sister." she says smiling, shaking my hand.

"Where's Louis?" I ask but then he walks in, shirtless in his swim shorts.

"Hey look who decided to wake up." he says, I slightly push his shoulder and laugh.

"A girl needs their beauty sleep what can I say." I smirk,

"I think you're beautiful just the way you are." he says to me. We're looking into each other's eyes and he leans in, so carefully.

"Please... please don't shoot me for this." and he kisses me.

His lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet.

But I pulled away.

Look, I know this boy for what? A week, and it didn't feel right, he's the new kid at school and every girl wants him. Kaitlyn would hate me even more if I was in a relationship with him.

"I- Arabelle?" Louis stammers as I saw him trying to hold in his tears. Millie still watching us.

"Sorry Louis, but I can't do this yet." I answer, crying with him. I left his house and walked home.