*Chapter 12* Suffering

*George's Past Memories*

Almost 3 years ago I was abused everyday, I came out as gay to my parents. I was abused from the morning, went to school with bruises, come home around 3 and get hit, kicked and more. Eventually when I turned 19 I was kicked out, I packed everything I wanted, I had money I hid so they won't take it. I found myself running through the city, I had to stop running. Eventually I was mugged by a homeless man taking some of my money and clothes, he beat me up, made me bleed and bruise more. Suddenly he stopped from hearing heels running towards us. The women stopped and helped me up, she had a laptop by her side, also a gun on her hip. I wanted to run but she was red eyed, looked like she was crying.

"Cmon follow me it's not safe out here, not in this part of town." The mystery girl said.

I was shocked she brought me to this huge apartment, how was she able to afford this? She looked younger than me but am not sure. Her laptop had stickers of the biggest tech company, no one could have those unless she worked there. She was changed into more comfortable clothes. She had sweatpants and light blue sweater. She cleaned me up having bruises and blood all over my face. We talked about ourselves and learned about each other, we became friends fast. Her laugh is making me feel safe, she didn't care about me being gay, she was supportive, she knew someone who said that would like me, I was HIS type. Am surprised, the look on her face was showing how bubbly she is. Laughing at my expression, causing me laugh with her. She is a great friend, I never had those growing up, they always left me.

How could I feel so safe with the strange girl, her name was Ice. She kept me in her arms her hugs were great. She showed me to my room, or a spare room she had. She also gave me a tour of the apartment showing where everything is. Once I hit the bed I fell asleep almost instantly, I woke up around 3 AM I heard Ice screaming, I got up and ran to her. She was shaking, crying, and was out of bed. She was standing by window I was leading her towards the bed so I could hug her, I stayed with her every night making sure she wouldn't hurt herself. After awhile she final told me why she woke up screaming for 2 weeks straight.

She told me everything, how Dream abandoned her, replaced her, kicked her to the curb. She showed me a pictures of her and the man he looked  over 6 foot. He had dirty blonde hair, with green eyes, she told me how she took care of him after his father died. She was always around to help him.

2 weeks ago she went to a guy name Nick, every since she came back she was always sick. Throwing up, losing her appetite, and looking like she was gaining weight. I told her to get a pregnancy test, to make sure she wasn't pregnant. She went to the bathroom and took the test, she came out crying. It was positive... she screamed at the top of her lungs. I hugged as she cried, she tried texting and calling the father, but he wanted nothing to do with it. We are going to be partners and take down the man she showed a picture of. Make him have so many regrets.

But right now I have to help Ice and make her happy. She cried for hours, wanted to get rid of it. I had to deal with a new life, with Ice. While she deals with a pregnancy, now we are both suffering~