*Final words and Thoughts*

First off I wanted to say thank you for reading this was awesome to write this took about 2 months to complete which is crazy. I wanted to say thank you for people that have stuck around the whole time and to a few of my friends that gave ideas when I was stuck.

Am sad that this book is ending but am glad it's over that means I can start a new book when am ready. Obviously I will be writing more when I have the time. I have a new book in the making, which will be coming out in the next week or so.

I wanted to say some things about the book, each chapter name is the final words of the chapter. I thought it was a cool idea and honestly it made me think more on how to end chapters.

I wanna thank my artist who made the cover art, the readers and close friends for sticking around with me.
You can also join my discord which is linked in my profile! Come talk to me, see updates for chapters and new books!

If you have any questions leave them! I'll try and answer all of them if you have any questions!

Also if you could vote on every chapter in the book that would be very cool and awesome of you! Please also share the book around, am really sad that the book is over but this isn't the last you will hear from me.

Finally I wanted to thank you all so much! I love the support for this and everything your all amazing I love you and your worth everything!!

Make sure you follow me on tiktok and Twitter

Twitter: YaGurlIce
Tiktok: yagurl.ice

Love you all
Ice❄