part 001 - (prologue)

why have I forsaken myself like this?

so a few *spoilers* to those who haven't watched the streams of foolish gamers and his relationship with dream.

the upcoming chapters may be short because I won't immediately throw her into the mcyt world, it'll just slowly but gradually lead into it.

I ended it so badly I want to fucking die.

opinions, please.

that is all.

word count: 3928

(third person pov)

"Heee, look at them go~" a voice cooed softly, giggling every so often. In the Realm of the Gods, known as the Promised Lands, laid a certain Goddess that was currently observing the lives of the mortals who lived in the Overworld. Her name was Cybele, known as the Mother of All, the Goddess who created all the life in the Overworld. It was her realm to dwell in whenever she wanted, but it was a rule amongst the Gods in the Promised Lands that they were never allowed to roam their realms for it could create chaos in their realms, the mortals wouldn't be able to handle the sight of Gods, so she was left with simply observing them from within her home amongst the other Gods.

She was a kind soul, she loved everything she created and in return they loved her. She was worshipped by the mortals below and in return she would send them blessings and protection from the horrors that lurked at night, she did feel sorry for the mortals since they had to fight the monsters that threatened their lives, but she did have to create some sort of balance and not just have a world of good things. She smiled softly, leaning against the edge of the water fountain as the water within it showed the images of the life living in the Overworld, tapping against the water, she watched it ripple before showing her the Netherworld, she tapped once more and it revealed to her the End where her sweet pet Ender Dragon flew around. 

Some of the other Gods in the Promised Lands didn't necessarily like her, mostly it was because she was well liked and most favored amongst the mortals. There wasn't a single flaw about her and she was just too nice to do anything wrong, it was just so hard to not like her, and that's what they hated about her. She giggled softly one more, swaying her head side to side before resting her head on her arms, watching carefully as a couple mortals found their way into the End and were currently battling her Ender Dragon, heh, like they stand a chance.

"I see you're watching the mortals frolic around in your realm once more, Cybele." perking her head up at the sound of the voice, a bright smile graced her lips as she pushed herself up.

"Foolish!" the Egyptian themed God, Foolish, known as the God of Death and Rebirth, and a dear old friend of Cybele "My friend, what a pleasant surprise." she greeted softly, he chuckled at her enthusiasm as he took a seat beside her "What brings you here?"

"Am I not allowed to come visit my friend?" she giggles.

"I suppose." she then hummed, looking up at the clear sky "What have you been up to, Foolish? You're more busy than I." he sighs softly, rolling his wrist.

"You have it lucky, Cybele. While you're here merely watching your creations without having to do much, I'm off having to decide whether or not certain mortals are worth having the ability to be reborn. Most mortals are rather foolish, no?" she snorts.

"Is that why you're known as Foolish?" he blinks at that, he purses his lips and points at her.

"Hush." she bursts into laughter, he gives her a look before laughing with her, she soon calmed down and wiped away a tear that ran down her face. 

"Anyways, how is your brother? I haven't seen him around for quite some time." he hums, crossing his arms and leaning in her direction, causing her to laugh when he started leaning his head on hers.