part 003 - (surviving)

as a former goddess, she still retained her abnormal strength, meaning that she is physically very strong. I'd like to think that in her human size, she still has the strength of that in her true form.

so I'm gonna stick with physics and logic when writing this, and when I mean by that, I mean that when she chops down a tree, the whole thing is gonna fall to the ground. the tree is not going to float, no matter how funny her reaction would be. there will only be a BIT of minecraft logic, meaning when it comes to building shit.

this chapter is mostly about her getting materials and building a house, sorry to disappoint.

next chapter will probably be more relevant, don't really wanna rush things but it's quite boring right now.

I'd like to think cybele is a greek themed god, like how foolish is an egyptian themed god.

the next few chapters are gonna be her meeting the mcyt characters as it slowly gets closer and closer to the plot of the main story.

that is all.

word count: 4999

(third person pov)

[Cyb̶̧̯̫̝͒͂͊̋̀̑͒̅̌͂͗̈́͆͗̌̅̚̚̚͠͠͝͝͝ȩ̶̢̰̠͔̺̬͖̪̘̞̪̹̙̥͔̺̜̺̜͛̀̄̍̾͋͘͜ͅl̶̡̨̨̨̡̡̖̳̥̗̺̤̘̞͚̱͉͉̀́̔̉͛͊̔́̇͑̈́́̌͂̌̏̕͠ȅ̶̡̙̩̞̱̮̞̟͕̭̩͌̐͛̽̑̉̽̋̒̾̕͘ joined the game]

She woke up startled, her mind in shambles while her body was in pain. Where am I? What happened? Those were the constant questions going through her mind as she laid on her side, clutching her head and grovelling in pain. When will it end? When will the pain cease to be? Taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes and fought down the pain in her head, she took in her surroundings and saw that she was in a forest, the sun bleeding through the leaves from above her. She pushed herself up but flinched slightly when she felt something else that wasn't grass beneath her hand, turning and looking down, she raised a brow at the sight of a dark green cape beneath her. She picked it up, examining it for a couple seconds before wrapping it around her shoulders and clipping it on. She glanced down at her legs and they felt numb to her, taking a deep breath, she held onto the tree behind her and hoisted herself up.

She grits her teeth when her legs felt like jello, ready to collapse at any given moment. She held onto the tree with a death grip as she kept her eyes shut tight, she was afraid that if she fell, she'd have to feel more immense pain then she already has to deal with. When felt the feelings of her legs returning, she slowly took steps forward and letting the tree slip through her grip. It felt as if she was a new born deer. Keeping her hand pressed against the dress, she raised her head and looked through the forest and saw a large opening. Looking back down at her feet, she took baby steps, holding her arms out in front of her in case she fell forward, and slowly made her way out of the part of the forest she was in. 

She let out a breath as she brought her arm up to shield her eyes from the rays of the sun that shun down on her, looking forward, she noticed that there was a stream of water before her so as quickly as she could go, she rushed over to the water before collapsing to her knees, her hands just at the edge of the water. Leaning forward, she blinked as her reflection stared right back at her... that was her reflection, right? She just couldn't recognize herself no matter how hard she tried, reaching forward, she flinched slightly when her finger touched the coolness of the water within the stream. She lightly tapped on the water and watched as her reflection ripple through the water, she then lifted her hand up to her cheek and started to caressing and examine her appearance. From her cheeks to her entire face, she slowly went higher and flinched once more when her fingers brushed against the antlers that protruded out of her head.