Chapter Two

I awoke to Fili shaking my shouder. "Come on, time to get up." He said in a sleepy voice before heading out the round little door of the hobbit hole. Groaning I stood up and reajusted my wepons on my person. I headed to the pantry and grabbed and apple. Taking a bite out of it, I headed outside to find 13 dwarfs on ponies. Finding it quite amusing to see the King Under The Mountain struggling to get on his pony. I snorted and walked down the steps. "Dont you need a pony?" Thorin asked eyeing me. "No, but that you for your consideration." I replyed.

((HUNGER GAMES REFRANCE XD))

I shifted into an adult lioness. I smirked at seeing all the dwarfs looking at me in awe, Thorin especcially. "Lets get going." he said gruffly, turning away from me. We rode for what seemed like hours. Being the fun person I am I walked up next to Kili beofre shifting into a girl. "I bet 15...no make that 20 gold coins that the hobbit will show." I said proudly as I walked next to him. "Oh your on." Kili said grinning. Rolling my eyes I shifted back into an adult lioness and procedded to walk more toward the front of the group.

Just as I was losing hope that the little hobbit would show I hear a faint voice. "Wait! Wait!!" The voice said. I turned to see none other than Bilbo Baggins running towards us. I smirked and shifted to a girl. "So glad you could make it Bilbo." I said clapping an arm around his shoulder. Bilbo handed the contract to Balin who took out a small eye glass and begain reading over it. "Well, all seems to be in order, Welcome Master Baggins to the company of Thorin Oakensheild." Balin said as he folded the paper up.

'Give him a pony." Thorin said beofre tunring and signalling to move on. Bilbo started to protest but Fili and Kili grabbed him and placed him on a pony. I shifted into a lioness and walked more towards the front of the group. I walked between Thorin and Gandalf until it was dark. "Alix my dear, do you mind running ahead and scouting for a place to stay the night?" he asked nicley. I roared as a response and sprinted ahead of the group. I ran for about a mile until I found a cliff side with a small cave area. 'This will do' I thought and sprinted back to the company.

Shifting back to a girl I told Gandalf of the place I found and he nodding in thanks. Once we got settled there I sat on a log near the fire and ate some stew Bombor was making. I was about to take another bite when a screech in the distance was heard. Setting my stew down and grabbed the hilt of my sword. "What was that?" Bilbo asked nervously. "Orcs." Kili said in a low voice. "Or- Orcs?" Bilbo said with a sacred voice."Throat-cutters, there will be dozens of them out there. The low lands are crawling with them." Fili said. Kili them chimed in "They strike in the dead of night, quick and quiet, no screams, just lots of blood." 

There was a pause and them both boys starte to snicker. "You think thats funny? You think a night raid by orcs is a joke? You think KILLING is a joke?!" I said as I stood up from where I was. I sighed and walked over to the cliff edge and sat down, dangling my legs over the side. "We didnt mean anything by it." Kili said with his head low, ashamed. "Of course you didnt you know nothing of the world." Thorin huffed. He came and sat with me as Balin re-told the tale of how Azog killed his grandfather, and his father.

I sighed and looked up at the stars, four stars in-particular. I smiled as i saw four of them grouped close together. "What about the pale Orc?" Bilbo piped up. "He slunk back into the hole from where he came, that filth died of his wounds long ago." Thorin said in a low voice. "I hope so." I muttered as i played with a braclet my father game me for a birthday present. 'How do you know of Azog." Thorin asked. I looked up at him and out eyes met i sighed as i begain to tell him my past, somthing few people know of.

------------------------Flashback------------------------

I smiled as my mother spun my around to the music. Our village was having a feast for the stars. "Mommy?" I asked her as she set me down. "Yes dear?" she asked back. "May I go dance with Mality?" I asked giving her my best puppy dog eyes. 'Yes, Be carefull" she said back as I shifted into a baby lioness and ran to where my older sister was. We danced around until we could dance no longer.