2 - immense pain

Katsuki's head ached like a bitch as the sun shone through the blinds. He didn't get much sleep the night before, and he only had 30 minutes to get ready for class.

He went to his homeroom wearing a mask and spent the rest of the day trying not to fall asleep while doing the bare minimum in class.

Kirishima keeps giving him worried looks because Katsuki had several coughing fits in class, mostly when Izuku does something.

"For today's class, we have nothing scheduled. You are free to complete your unfinished tasks. Dismissed." Aizawa announced to the class. When he exited the room, it was filled with the happy chatter of his classmates.

Katsuki rested his head on his desk in between his arms. He had already completed his unfinished works.

"We're on our way to graduation, Class 3-A! So make sure you don't forget to do your schoolworks!!" Iida yelled.

Three years in this classroom, three years of development, learning, and preparing for life in general. They've all already received their licenses, which are proper gleaming plastic cards with Pro Hero boldly printed on the front, and it'll only be a matter of one month and a graduation ceremony before they can make their debuts.

Katsuki raised his head slightly and saw Izuku chatting animatedly with Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki.

"Deku-kun!!"

"Are you finished with your homework yet, Midoriya?"

"I'm hungry, i want soba."

As he braced himself on his desk, he coughed twice, his lungs flaming.

"Something isn't quite right..." Katsuki overheard Mina whispering. "Today, I haven't heard Bakugou yell."

"Has he become softer?" Ojiro asks.

"SHUT UP, I'M NOT!"

"Hey Bakubro-"

"Shut it soy sauce face. I'm not in the fucking mood."

"Wow, you're extra grumpy. What went wrong?"

Katsuki feels a tiny little bit of panic as he freezes. He couldn't tell them.

He grumbles, "What are you talking about? There's nothing wrong!"

"Sorry for the inconvenience, Blasty! Don't worry about it. I had to be mistaken."

"I ain't worrying!" Katsuki glares down at the ground, kicking slightly.

Mina nods with a smile, still worried about him. Well, they all are.

__

Katsuki was filling up Izuku's head again, so he slowly moved closer to him.

Izuku immediately examines Katsuki's appearance to ensure there are no hidden injuries.

As Izuku stares out the window, he turns away to hide his concern and doesn't completely relax when Katsuki coughs violently again and dashes to the bathroom.

To the rest of the class, Katsuki appears to be deep in thought, and they all notice. Every hour, he'd go to the bathroom, and Aizawa was becoming aware that something was wrong with him, but the boy would remain silent and refuse to talk every time he asks him.

"I'm honestly, worried." Sero says.

"Me too but.. we can't make him do it." Izuku let out a sigh. Hopefully, Katsuki will tell them.