🍬

It was only 1:35 a.m. Michael was having trouble sleeping. Ennard was also awake trying to get Michael to fall asleep.

Ennards/Noah POV:

I tried talking to Michael..it's like he was having a nightmare..."Michael get sleep..your going to work later and I don't want you stressing at work...please just listen to me..", I said. "I..I can just skip tomorrow and today..it was tiring yesterday.." he replied. "Just try to rest." I kissed him on the cheek. "Mm..can I get my Cuddles first then I'll sleep..?" Michael asked, "Of course..!"I answered. I cuddled him and he fell asleep. But I slept at 3:43 a.m.

Idk who's POV 😭:
William/Dave came into the room with a bat. He powered off Ennard. But instead of placing him into a nicer place, he decided to I guess dismantle him. [I think it's called that..]  After that, William/Dave put him near the wall where Michael was near. He cleaned the evidence so Michael wouldn't know. "Stay away from my son.." As he said while quietly walked away from the room.
Right when William left the room, Evan saw him. So of course he went to Michaels room to check.

Evans POV:

I just saw my dad leave Michaels room. I hid myself and flew to his room. It was unlocked luckily. As I went there I saw Ennard standing near the wall powered off. "I don't think dad did anything.." I Mumbled. So then, I flew away from his room. But I had to lock it so that Mikey won't get mad.