🍇

ENNARDS POV:

I woke up around 6:33 and Michael was under the covers. I went to check on him and saw some tears. "Eggs?" I said softly. "M..mm.." Mumbled Michael. I don't think Michael is okay because usually he would have nightmares and he would sometimes have a panic attack. [Okay, right now, Ennard is in his animatronic form.] I walked to him and turned back to human. "Michael? Are you okay?." I asked. Michael covered his face and Mumbles "..No...". "Michael I'm here if you need me..okay?" I said. Michael took the covers away from his apace and turned away. "I don't need your help.." Michael said softly. "Alright then..". I got up his bed and stayed awake for him. Every 30 minutes I heard a quiet cry. So I checked up with him every 30 minutes. But he needed me. So I slept with him. I didn't think that he needed me that bad. But before I slept with him I kissed him and of course cuddled each other.

MICHAELS POV:

It was the morning and it was I think 8:26 a.m.. I didn't have a long sleep. But I started off my morning with a morning kiss. Ennard was still sleeping even though he's supposed to be at Sister Location. So as a walking corpse, I decided to not wake him up. He isn't really part of the singing group..[DONT. TELL. 😒.] I said bye to my mother and Evan. Liz was already at Sister Location. Father was somewhere. "Do you know where Father went?" I asked. "No, but you should get going before your late." Said Mother as she was cleaning the counter. Evan shook his head no. I went to Sister Location and saw Ft. Freddy throwing Bon Bon. I already knew he [Ft. Freddy] was angry.

FT. FREDDYS POV:

I threw Bon Bon because he was still not agreeing with me. I told him that it was someone's Birthday. "It's the birthday boy!" I said as Michael came in. "Calm down everything is alright. Let's go back to the stage." Said Bon Bon. So then, I threw Bon Bon because I felt like it.

CIRCUS BABYS POV:

"Looks like you came back." I said staring at the night guard. I prefer to call him night guard and not "Eggs" or "Michael". Or any kind of nickname. I glared at the night guard as he went to the security room. When he was gone I powered off just to mess around with him [NOT A SHIP.].

HANDUNITS:

"Looks like Circus Baby just powered off.".

MICHAELS POV:

Well then. Maybe I'll just wait until Elizabeth is ready. But I still need to wait until it's 6:00 a.m., then I'll leave. I heard wires in the vents. I ignored it. Ennard jump down to hug me. But I couldn't hug him back because I had to keep track of the cameras.

ENNARDS POV:

I don't want to bother Michael but I just want to stay with him. It's boring when I'm alone. Just staring at walls. BORING. I don't know why I crawled home to all the way here. But I was in the vents. So I waited until it was 6:00 a.m.