Adopting a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEW WEEKS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONES POV:

After a few weeks, Ennards been bothering Michael while he was trying to put something on the vents. But every time Michael fell, Ennard would always catch him with his wires. "You idiot!" Michael shouted at him. "What?" Ennard laughed. "Just let me put some chemicals near the vents.." Michael mumbled. "Huh? What was that?" Ennard said acting like if he couldn't hear him. Ennard let go of Michael and crawled away. "Finally.." Michael sighed.  After a few hours Michael eventually gave up. He went down from the ladder and walked out of his room. While Michael was walking out, Eli was talking to someone in her room.

ELIZABETHS POV:

I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. I saw Ennard as a human. He didn't look that happy. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing. I just want to stay here. Your the only one who's quiet." He answered. I looked surprised because he would never choose me unless Michael and him fought. After the weird things, he tried closing the door. "What is wrong Ennard!" I shouted. "Shut up. I don't want to see him." He said. "See who? Mikey?" I said, looking confused. Ennard nodded slowly. "Elizabeth?" Michael said behind the door. "Um- yes?" I answered. Ennard shot me a death stare. "Can you open the door? You seem kinda strong.-" He said struggling to open the door. "I don't want to." Ennard said softly. I tried ignoring Mikey but I couldn't. "Mikey, go away, please." I said politely. "Of course, I guess." Mikey said. I heard footsteps walking away. "Your fault." Ennard growled. "My fault?! You never even told me!" I shouted at him.

MICHAELS POV:

I heard someone else's voice in Eli's room. I'm pretty sure that was one of her toys talking. But I heard a familiar voice. It kinda sounded like Ennard. I'm not sure though. But I walked away to the Kitchen. It was kinda boring in the kitchen. So I kinda walked out to get some fresh air. While I was out there, I found a little girl. The little girl came to me. "Hello!" She said in a happy voice. I waved to her. "My name is Klaudia. I'm seven years old. What about you?" She asked. "Wow..your seven and your out here by yourself?" I mumbled. "Mhm!" She Answered.

KLAUDIAS POV:

I saw a man who kinda looked like my old daddy. He has brown hair like him. So I went up to him. He was kinda shy. But I liked it. Shy people are the best! But sometimes they go a bit to quiet. I asked him if I can stay with him and he said "Of course! You can stay with me. Just stay away from a robot with wires." He said with a small smile. I looked confused but I was okay with that. I skipped while he walked. As he opened that door, I smelled something like pie. "Is this your house?" I whispered. He nodded. "Well then Mike, you never told me that you had a child" A lady said. I looked back at my new dad and he had a slight blush. "Daddy, why are you pink?" I asked. "Oh, um nothing. Just follow me. I'll show you my room.

After showing her his room, he felt tired. So a few minutes later, he slept with Klaudia.