🙄✋

Michaels POV:
"He did it...I know it.." I mumbled. I'll just try to fix Ennard. But it'll take probably a few months or weeks to get him to power on or to fix him. I haven't seen Eli for a while now..what if father was telling the truth?..what if Eli did it..but there's no way that mom, Evan, or Eli.. Eli is a bit young to beat Ennard up..but she doesn't like Ennard. Yeah, I'm pretty sure father did it. I'll just fix Ennard.
After fixing Ennard 😰: [Still Michaels POV]
"There." I said proudly. "Now I have to wait for a while." I said to myself. I'll go to Eli. She's pretty calm and quiet but can be rude.
Michael got up and unlocked his door. He realizes that he accidentally breaks his door by slamming it a bit too hard. "Fuck it.." He said. Whatsoever, Michael walked up to Elizabeth's door and knocked, "Eli, are you in there?" Asked Michael. "Mhm! You can come in." Answered Elizabeth. Michael opened the door. "So what you got there?" "I have Ennards  weird soft exotic butter." Michael wondered if the soft exotic butter stuffy was from a person. It was shaped as a Exotic butter and it looked like an exotic butter. "Do you know who gave it to him?"Asked Michael. "Mhm. I think it was from mommy." Replied Elizabeth. Michael stopped to think. "No..it can't be mom.." Mumbled Michael. "What?" Asked Elizabeth. "Nothing.." "okay.!"

A few weeks later [Sorry for time skips 😀"]

Ennards POV:
I finally power on..but no one was around me. "Eggs!" I shouted. "Yes?-" Answered Michael. He was somewhere in the room. "Where are you?."I asked Michael. "I was right here.-" Michael said. I laughed. "What's wrong?" Asked Michael, "Nothing your just short for me to find." I said. "Rude. I bet you can see Elizabeth and Evan." "Nah, but I'll be able to see Evan. He flies around." I hugged Eggs then he hugged back. "I have a question for you.." said Michael. "Hm?" "Do you know what happened before you got powered off?" Asked Michael. "Hm..I don't remember well..all I know is that I became back to my animatronic that I have right now and I felt something hard." I answered. "Oh.." Michael said softly. He stopped hugging me and asked if I can become human again so that he didn't need to look up. So I became human again.

Michaels POV:
"I love you.." I Mumbled as I hugged him again. "Mhm..love you too" Ennard said hugging me back. "Oh and I accidentally broke the door.-"I said. "You broke it again?" Said Ennard. "Yes but that was an accident." Ennard didn't really care that it broke. He would always fix it with me. I kissed Ennards cheek and smiled a bit. Ennard laughed a bit. "My gosh, did I ever tell you how soft you are right now?" Laughed Ennard. Of course I stopped hugging him and looked away. He kissed my forehead and said "C'mon let's fix the door.". He stopped hugging me and walked to get the tools. I went to help him.
After fixing the door.

    Ennards POV:
As I got up, I felt someone behind me and hugged me. I looked behind and saw Eggs, "Aww now you want attention?" I Teased. "S..shush..". Michael shushed. I laughed. "Whatever, now what do you what to do?" I asked. "Mm...it's dark outside..so can we cuddle?.." Mumbled Michael. "Hm? What'd you say?" I asked. "I asked if we can cuddle since it's dark outside.". "Mhm of course hun." I teased again. "W-What-" Blushed Michael. "Aw I'm sorry I never told you that I gave you a new name. It was "Hun"." I smiled. Michael stopped hugging and looked away blushing of the color red and pink. But after that we cuddled and went to sleep.

[I might take a few hours to post part 4.]