Something 😄

Then Michael woke up at around 6:30 a.m. He only had about 5 hours of sleep. Michael was exhausted.
Michaels POV:
Ennard/Noah wasn't Turing on...I found him near the wall powered off. I tried Turing him off but it wouldn't work. "Funtime Ennard power on.." He still wouldn't power on..I walked away and saw my father with a bat. "Father...why do you have a bat..." I asked him, "Oh, I just needed it for a reason." He smiled..I didn't like the smile on his face..I think father was the one that powered off Ennard and used some sort of voice recorder thing. I needed to go back to Ennard to look for evidence. But when I got there, there was nothing but Ennard. So then I went to the kitchen and saw mother. "Mother, when was the last time you saw Ennard?". "I last met him yesterday planning or thinking something." Replied Mother.
Williams POV:
He can't know about this...Ennard is taking my son away from me.."Anyways, if your going to ask me, the last time I've seen Ennard was I think a week ago. Ennard and I had a fight and never talked for a while." I said. "Okay?. But why'd you have a fight with him?" Asked Michael. "Because I wouldn't buy him exotic butter!-" I shouted. Michael walked towards Evans room. Evan doesn't know what happened. So he wouldn't be able to tell him. That's the only good thing.
Evans POV:
I heard footsteps walking down the hallway. I wasn't sure of who it was. "Knock knock Evan." Said Michael. "You can open the door. It's unlocked." I said. Michael came into the room. "Do you know what happened to Ennard.?" Asked Michael. "Unfortunately, yes." I replied. "What happened...I need to know...he can't leave me.." Mumbled Michael even though I heard him.
After telling him what happened Michael ran to William and slapped him. "YOU ASSHOLE! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID THIS!" Michael shouted. "Michael, I clearly said a few minutes ago that I had a fight with Ennard a week ago. We stopped talking after that day. Whatever Evan said was false. You did not have permission to slap me either." Said William. Michael Ignored him and ran to his room. He slammed the door.