Welcome to Educationally in Love!

⚠️Note: Plagiarism is a Crime⚠️

✨Disclaimer:
All of the character's action, names, and personality were only came from writer's imagination.

✨This story's Language is Tag-Lish
————————

✨This is a student-teacher relationship series, where a prankster x full of pride student started falling in love with her cold, weird, and funny adviser. But how it will end up? Would it be funny, or complicated, sweet, or maybe dramatic?

————————
Date Started-March 20, 2021
End-

··········

Character's Description:
||Alishia Bautista||-
Alishia, or whom they called Alishang or Sia, is funny, sassy, but a smart kind of girl. She have a strong mind and emotion that nobody else could break, except, of course, her love ones. She has a lot of pride, she thinks she could do anything by just believing at herself and especially, at her beauty without any help. She's a great prankster,  she can make others believe to her most of the time, even though she didn't really mean what she said.

-

||Lucas Smith||
Lucas or Luke, a 24 year-old teacher, is well-known for being too harsh and scary on his students. He has a very cold personality, which makes him a bit weird sometimes. He's American, and half-blooded Filipino. He belongs to a rich and wealthy family, who's an owner of one of the most successful companies. Lucas is really sick of being in love, and it started after his girlfriend left him.

||Brylle Garcia||
Brylle is a Sweet and Generous kind of man. He could give everything that he have for his love ones. He's very friendly and helpful, he said his mother teaches him those lessons. Brylle is a working student, he's studying every weekdays, and he's working every weekend, along with this, he's also caring for his Mother, who were diagnosed of a brain disease "Dementia". He said he's doing that to reach his dreams, to help his mother and to afford family needs at the same time. He belongs to a poor family, which is opposite of Lucas'.

||Cassandra Reyes||
Cassie/Sandra is a bubbly girl who loves meeting new friends. She's an extreme extrovert, that a total stranger can be her friend in just a few seconds. Almost all of the students in their school knows her, even her personality. She's the youngest in their class, so her classmates are treating her like their own lil sis.

That's it for their short lifestyle and personality descriptions. Enjoy Reading Everyone, Mwapsss!