2

Hange and I get started on cleaning. The scouts always seem to make a mess when eating so cleaning isn't really a fun job, but since I'm with Hange I think I'll be able to push through it. Hange grabbed a broom and started sweeping up extra food and trash off of the floor, I on the other hand started grabbing dishes off the tables.

"So, Hange," I say in attempt to get their attention. Hange looks at me while they sweep, "Yes, Y/n?" they smile slightly. "How do you feel about Eren?" Since Eren's a titan it's a little weird having him around, I think I trust him though, He hasn't done anything to specifically harm us so far so. Hange smiles, "I think he's trustworthy, even though he's a titan, he doesn't seem like a bad guy. Plus, I get to experiment on him!" They get all excited thinking about experimenting which makes me laugh a bit. "Hm, is something funny?" Hange asks. "Not really, I just like seeing you get all excited." Hange smiles again after hearing me say that, "Ah, is that why you asked about my experiments earlier?" "Yeah, for the most part. I also genuinely wanted to know, though." I knew saying that would make them happy, and it's true, I did want to know.

"Well, I'm done sweeping." Hange says as they put the broom away, "Want me to help you wash all those dishes?" I nod and walk over to the kitchen, where the water is, to wash the dishes. I dump the dishes in a bucket of water and kneel on my knees in front of the bucket, Hange kneels across from me. We start picking up dishes and scrubbing them with rags.

I look over at Hange to see water splattered all over their shirt, "Hange!" They look up at me, confused. "What is it, Y/n?" "Do you not notice the water all over your shirt?" They look down at their shirt then back up at me, "Uh, I did but it's not that big of a deal." I laugh at them, "What am I going to do with you." I stand up and grab their arm, they're hesitant to get up but I end up dragging them along anyways. "Come on, I'm sure that's not comfortable." I say as I keep dragging them along, I'm walking towards my room. "This really seems unnecessary, Y/n." I look back at them, "It's totally necessary."

We finally make it to my sleeping quarters, I let go of their arm and grab a shirt from my wardrobe, "Here, wear this for now. I'll wait outside while you change, hand me your wet shirt once you're done so I can hang it up to dry, it'll probably be dry by noon." Hange nods, "This still seems unnecessary." I smile, "I already told you, it's absolutely necessary." I close the door before we argue about it any longer and make my way outside.

I hang Hange's shirt on a ledge to dry and sit down on the ground in front of it. I hear footsteps from behind me and turn around. "Is this Hange's shirt?" Levi asks. "It is." He sits down besides me, "I don't get why you like them so much." I face towards him and smile, "And I don't get why you're so short." I say sarcastically and pat his head. He smacks my hand away, "Seriously though, it's not good to feel that way towards someone in this world." I look away from him and face forward again, my head hangs lower than before, "Yeah, I know." I'm quiet for a few seconds, "I don't want to but, I can't control it." "I understand, at least try to though." I smile, "Of course, I will." I stand up and offer my hand to help him, he ignores it and stands up on his own which makes me laugh a bit. He may seem harsh but I understand where he's coming from, getting attached to people in this situation doesn't benefit anyone at all, but it's too late.

I'm already attached to everyone, Levi, Hange, Erwin, Petra, Oluo, and I'm sure once I get to know him, I'll be attached to Eren too, I love all of them with all my heart, they're my motivation for this world.

If I lost them, there's no way I could go on living.