Louder Christmas (Eng)

Far in the woods, on a snowy mountain

a family gets ready for the expected party,

the Santiago family carefully decorates a rented cabin,

waiting for the normally separated family,

time, family and work were the usual excuses,

but this year they would meet, even if they are not punctual,

and from this point on I will put the rhymes aside

otherwise the story would be very complicated.

(This rhymes in Spanish).

The 13 members of the Santiago family were known in their city for causing a lot of noise and fuss, but this would be a gathering that promised to cause a lot more noise than they are used to.

The Santiago family was preparing the cabin to receive the family, and mother Lori was especially excited, because this time they would have to spend Christmas in the company of their sisters and brother, and anticipating the large number of guests, they all cooperated to rent a big cabin in the woods so as not to disturb anyone.

-This is exciting- Lori said -Don't get me wrong honey, I'm glad to spend the holidays with your family, but I missed being with mine at these parties, although it's a shame that some were missing because of their jobs- she was saddened a little bit

-I know how you feel darling- Bobby replied -living in different cities we don't always have time to see Ronnie, I'm glad to see her at Christmas- they both smiled and gave each other a little Christmas kiss, and then they went to see how their children were and if they were fulfilling their decorating tasks.

From oldest to youngest, they saw Héctor and Loreline placing the curtains with Christmas drawings to give the house a more cheerful touch, Victoria and Joseph placed the logs in the fireplace and prepared to light it, Barbara was sitting in the armchair tuning her guitar While he practiced some Christmas songs, the twins Hailey and Harvey decorated the tree, Amanda and Martin placed the garlands on the stairs, while Luis decorated some cookies, without realizing that his little sister Rosa, stole some to eat them.

As the family finished making preparations, the sound of cars parking and doors opening and closing interrupted them, and Lori immediately headed to the door, followed by her 11 children to greet her family members.

The first to arrive were the Lori's parents, Lynn Sr. and Rita Loud, accompanied by aunts Lana, Lola and Lily, who were received by their nieces with a big hug, and immediately afterwards they were all hugged by grandmother Rita who took care to give a loving kiss on the cheek to each of their grandchildren.

The second to arrive were the McBrides, Lori hugged Lynn and Clyde tightly, only for Lynn to return the hug with double force, squeezing her sister and her husband equally, and when she finished, Lori and Clyde regained their air and they greeted Bobby, who tried to avoid Lynn Jr.'s hugs, and then went on to greet his nephews who had entered later.