Louder Christmas 3 (Eng)

The previous day had been a complete surprise with the sudden appearance of an alien-looking being that surprised everyone present, the minors of the family, except Ruby, were intimidated, the young people were not sure of the way in which they had to react, the older ones seemed to be preparing to hit him, but the adults had a slight idea of ​​what was happening.

Among all, Lincoln walked to the front slowly, stood in front of the creature, gazing intently at its square and bright face, and to the astonishment of all the cousins, Lincoln spoke a word, a name in the form of a question - ¿ Lisa?

Suddenly the creature's face began to blink intermittently like an old television screen, tuning into what appeared to be different signals, only to eventually show the face of world-renowned scientist Lisa Loud.

-Hi-testing-1-2-3-testing-do you get me? -Said Lisa through the screen, trying to adjust the signal, until she finally seemed to achieve it -Greetings, family and happy winter holidays to all.

None of the children fully understood what was happening, and they could not ask before all the adults rushed to hug their sister, Lisa argued that it made no sense, because they were hugging a simple remote robot, but still Thus, she accepted the affection that seemed to be transmitted on the screen, and when the hug ended, it was Lincoln who was in charge of introducing the missing Aunt Lisa to his children and nephews, to the astonishment of those who had never seen her and only knew her by name.

In the past, Lisa had made different kinds of inventions and experiments, several of which entered the realm of the dangerous and unethical, but never the illegal (as far as the government knew), but as she grew, her scientific abilities They also did it, they brought with it great advances in the field of technology and genetics, until one day, one of their robots suffered a breakdown and attacked the city, causing great devastation; Thanks to the intervention of Lisa and the armed forces, the robot was subdued, and the casualties were only material and monetary, but this incident was enough for Lisa to end up in court, exposing many other experiments and questionable acts that were accumulating since his 4 years of age, including but not limited to: genetic experimentation, altering the weather, inappropriate use of dangerous chemicals in swimming pools, practicing medicine without a license and espionage, making it one of the largest trials of the decade.

With everything against it, it seemed that Lisa would be sentenced to life in a maximum security prison, because no lawyer in her right mind was willing to represent her, luckily for her, she found a good last minute lawyer, the best of what better than any leftover, her best and literally her only option, the recent graduate of night law school, Lincoln Loud.

Being the judgment of his life (literally, before that he had only been in charge of writing wills and contracts), Lincoln had to make use of all his convincing skills, added to the contributions of Lisa in science, his maturation, and acts Later resolution, even so, it was a difficult trial that lasted more than a week, in the end Lincoln managed to drop the charges and save Lisa, but with many conditions that included but were not limited to that Lisa would work for the government for a minimum wage, she would participate in the space program for the creation of a functional space colony, and she would be exiled for 13 years, so in short, Aunt Lisa had lived in a space colony on the Moon for the last 12 years, by direct orders of the government.

All the children were surprised to hear this story, Lisa was a little offended to think that her sisters and Lincoln had not told them about her during all that time, but the children apologized saying that they had been told about her, but they thought that the story of their aunt who lived on the moon was just a bedtime story, and the older ones argued that even though they knew Aunt Lisa, they thought that "your aunt now lives on the moon" was just a metaphor for something sadder.