Louder Christmas Epilogue (Eng)

Christmas had finally arrived, everyone had received gifts, most of them were brought by Santa Claus, but others had been delivered and exchanged between family members, such was the case with Ruth, who gave Loreline a frame with a photo of them in Christmas costumes, to the confusion of those present, who did not fully understand the situation, but were glad that they got along.

Roller skates and skateboards, dolls and action figures, hats and shoes, cameras, cell phones, tablets, saucepans and cutlery, along with other different toys, all surrounded by torn packaging and colorful bows, most of them in Auntie's hair Lori.

Everyone stopped to enjoy a sweet Christmas breakfast, and as soon as they finished, the front door flew before the exit of all the children present, who came out to enjoy their gifts in the spacious exterior, a whole festival of noises and screams that no one could hear thanks to the fact that they were in the middle of the forest, again refuting that renting that cabin had been a good decision.

When it was time for lunch, everyone present, children and adults, had played enough, even the most imperatives were completely exhausted, so they just relaxed while watching a movie on TV, the children had finished filming it , and edit, and everyone clapped at the end as they read the credits thanking Roxanne, Darwin, Rebecca, Hailey and Harvey, and even Ruth got her share of the credit, everyone was flattered, until they saw the ending that said in capital letters , "Producciones Ramona", a fact that bothered them a bit, but they let it pass because it was Christmas and because it turned out to be a good low-budget film (rather, no budget).

The night came, and as it began, it ended, at the end of the day everyone began to pack their things, preparing to return to their homes the next day, clothes, shoes and their new gifts, but there were things that could not be packed and still they took with them new stories, new friends, memories, and smiles, the joy of knowing that through thick and thin, they had a great family in which all its members were together regardless of distance, and that was one of the best gifts they could receive.

The next morning everyone was ready to go, but before that, they gathered in the yard to say goodbye to Lisa and her robot L-154, all the children and adults hugged the robot, and although Lisa continued to insist that this was not It made no sense, she even hugged her monitor in an attempt to return the affection, after finishing the family hugs, they placed a large piece of meatloaf in a refrigerator compartment on her chest, then they stepped back a few meters and saw how the robot transformed to take the shape of a space rocket, and next act began to rise in the direction of the moon.

After the robot was lost from sight, the different members of the family began to say goodbye to each other, between hugs and tears, the Loud, the Loud-Sharp, the Santiago, the McBrides and the Steins, got into their cars, and In a long caravan they began their way home, one by one, the cars separated on their respective routes to their cities and towns, thus concluding their Christmas holidays, and looking forward to the next time they would all have the opportunity to meet. together as one big noisy family.

Four days later, in the city of Los Grandes Lagos, on the first floor of an apartment building, home to the Santiago family, Bobby was with his children arranging the details for the New Year's celebration that would take place the following day, meanwhile, Lori was arguing over the phone with the realtor who had rented the cabin to them, who were arguing over two sets of lost sheets, a destroyed pedal boat, a damaged lock, some chewed steps, and a burned out electrical outlet, damages that Lori knew she had to pay in conjunction with her brothers, but she still tried to lower the price, especially for the electrical plug.

As all the family members moved quickly to finish in the expected time, Loreline stopped in front of the framed photo of her cousin, and with a smile on her face she thought about how much she missed her, and how she wishes she would arrive. another holiday to be able to see it again, she was so immersed in her thoughts, that she was surprised when she heard someone knock on the door, and seeing that everyone else was busy, she decided to go open it, only to be surprised to see Ruth, who almost knocks her down with a big hug.

Everyone was surprised to see Ruth and Leni, who entered behind her, but they were all greeted with warm greetings, especially Lori, who had hung up the phone to greet her sister.

Immediately after greetings from her nephews, Leni explained to them that the fashion company she worked for had opened a branch in the city, and she had accepted a job as head of the sales department, which meant that she and her daughter They would move to the city, but the surprises did not end there, because in order to be closer to her family, Leni had signed the rental contract for the apartment on the top floor of the building, which now made them neighbors.

Everyone was surprised, Lori was happy to have her sister with her again, the younger ones were happy to be able to live with their cousin more, even Hector was excited, and meanwhile Loreline did not know what to think about it, she had made the passes with her cousin, she no longer had anything against her, they had become closer and she no longer held any grudges, she hoped to see her again in some other celebration, but now she would see her daily, and she did not know how the events would unfold. things, that's what he was thinking about when Ruth approached him again, and took from his back a package wrapped with gift paper, Loreline came out of her thoughts and took the gift, opened it and saw that it was a coat just like the one Ruth had destroyed when I put out the fire on the Christmas tree.

-I owed you a coat- said Ruth smiling -I searched all over the city for one that was the same, and finally I found it, consider it a welcome gift.

Loreline was about to correct her and say that it is the neighbors who should give a gift to those who move, but seeing the deceptive malicious face of her cousin, which she hid behind a smile completely well-intentioned feelings, she could only say one thing.

-Welcome to our loud house.