C07: Welcome to Lythikos

Maxwell and I arrived at the Lythikos icy mountain nearly in the afternoon. Even if it's summer season in the whole country. The icy mountains give enough cold in the heat of the summer. If other people love going to the beach, these deep snow mountains are also a perfect place to have a summer vacation spot.
As we step out of the limousine. I wear an expensive long brown trench coat that looks like I'm Castiel from Supernatural or a spy agent in the movie in disguise which of course, I already did, and paired with a brown and red scarf and mittens. I wear my long winter stiletto black boot shoes to complete my look. Olivia's mansion in the mountain is truly a beautiful home unfortunately, this is the home of sinister and mystery.
Back in the days, Lythikos is known as the most brutal family in Cordonia's history as they conquer their own country many times from the House of Rys or at least be an instrumental to one's evil plan like the famous 17th century's ~ The Battle of House Council ~ that was written by The Duke Percival of Ramsford, which is, by the way, Maxwell is proud of carrying his ancestor's name.
I know better to judge someone's actions than to not judge someone through the ancient history of their family. I know Olivia is prickly as a spoiled brat can be, but I want to believe deep down under her snowy white appearances is someone a broken-hearted person that deeply needs more friends than she can admit. My eyes wander in the footsteps of Chateau if Carter is already here. I can't seem here anywhere. Suddenly, I can feel someone tap me on my shoulder.

"Here, we are... Welcome to Lythikos! Land of ice, snow, and mountains," Maxwell said.
"Yay! House Of The Obvious," Drake said.
"By the way, Victoria. You look great in that suit!" Maxwell said ignoring Drake, "You look like a multi-dollar model for the winter collection," he said complimenting my looks.
"Well, I always put the snow in style," I said to him, "Besides, I miss wearing these things. Make me feel blended with ordinary people but of course, right now that's not the case," then I look back at the Chateau, "So, this is where Olivia lives?"
"Yes. Totally. Perfect Match in Hell," Drake said while I saw Hana ordering her driver and chauffeur to bring all the bags inside then Maxwell rolls his eyes.
"You know what, it's okay to tell us the truth because number one rule of being in this circle, is that tell your secret and it stays in the circle, so if you like Olivia, it's okay to tell us, we won't judge you," Maxwell said but then Drake give Maxwell a deadly look, "By the judge of your looks, which I don't, you are judging, my judgment, about me not judging you at all," Maxwell said nervously as he continues to give Maxwell, a death glare eyes.

I nudge Maxwell to stop teasing Drake but I kept my smirk to Drake knowing I wasn't the only one noticing it. Maxwell turns his attention to me.

"To answer correctly your question, Some of the time, yeah. She's primarily at Lythikos Hall, which is further south, but she'll host us up here for the social season, so we can take advantage of the snowy festivities," Maxwell said.
"And so she can take advantage of the Prince?" I thought to myself.
"She does have the edge here, but that's no reason to admit defeat!" Hana chimed in.
"That's the spirit!" Maxwell said cheerfully.
"What happened to your brother, Maxwell? I notice he's not around lecturing Jackson. I thought he hated to miss out on the chance to eat fancy food and rub elbows with royals," Drake commented.
"Bertrand was called away for some business having to do with our estate," Maxwell explained.
"Well, with Bertrand's not being here, sounds like having a real vacation under his nose," I said.
"That's one way of putting it. Now we can really enjoy ourselves," Maxwell said.
"Well, it is beautiful out here. Even if it is so very cold," Hana compliments the landscape of Lythikos.
"It is but let's not make a waste time of it. Let's hit the ice, guys!" I said.
"Victoria is right! let's hit," then Maxwell hesitated, "The rooms, first. Okay, we need to put our things there."
"Didn't you pack anything warmer?" Drake asks us.
"I did, I'm already in dress," I said to him.
"Hana?" Drake said teasing me that he is not asking for my answers.
"... Oh, not exactly. I didn't realize it'd be snowing quite this much... but I'll survive," Hana said to Drake.
"Atta, girl!" I said.