𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙

"OH MY GOSH, SHE CAN'T SEE US ANYMORE!" Reggie whispered-shouted as Roxy walked down the stairs, she stopped at the bottom step when she heard his voice and paused. For a moment Alex just glared at Reggie before sitting down on the couch armrest. "Oh...right."

"Yep." Alex mumbled and looked towards the dark-skinned girl that ignored him "Julie...please." She finally Acknowledged his presence by looking up at him but clearly had an irritated look.

"I already told you, that I'm done with the band, and so is Roxy so don't try anything with her."

"Yeah, we know, all right?" Alex replied "But before you decide that forever, we just...we wanted you to know that Luke is an as selfish as you think he is."

"Yeah, you've got him all wrong." Reggie spoke up as a scoff escaped her lips, Roxy slowly approached the living room with a small smile.

"As much as I hate to admit it, they're right, Luke isn't selfish at all." She explained "Remember that song Emily....well I can show you who that's actually about."

A small house laid in a quiet neighborhood with only the chirping of birds echoing throughout the streets. Julie and the 3 ghost hid behind some plants staring into a window, inside was a couple and a boy, Luke. He sat on the counter just staring, with bloodshot eyes and a frown, he didn't speak, just admired their presents.

"So, Emily's his mom?"

"Yeah," Alex replied "Luke comes here a lot."

"He thinks we don't know but..we've been following him." Reggie added "All he does is just hang out like this and watch them, they never really do anything though."

"They're having cake..." Julie commented "Thats something."

"It's a..it's a birthday cake..for Luke." Roxy explained as she looked at the boy with a sad expression.

"I never knew Luke was hurting this much."

"It's even worse when he died, he...left on bad terms." Alex spoke "You know, his parents didn't want their 17-year-old in a rock band, so...he just left, he never got the chance to make up with them."

They watched as Luke's parents set up a candle, they lit it, and Luke blew it out as if he was really there.

"That's why Luke was so angry, if Trevor had given Luke credit for writing all the songs, then...his parents would've known his dream was worth chasing." Reggie sighed.

"They would've been so proud." Julie said as she wiped away the tears that stained her cheeks.

"We know how bad it hurts whenever someone that should've had your back...completely let's you down, we never meant to make you feel that way." Alex spoke.

"Julie, we love our band, and Luke does too. Please give us another chance." Reggie begged as he glanced at Roxy still staring back at the window. "Anne, please come back, Alex is seriously falling apart with you."

She laughed slightly and looked away from the window, "Alright."

The band all stood together in the garage with there instruments playing a new song they were gonna preform, the lively voice of Julie sang through the microphone as a flash appeared onto a chair. Luke quickly stood up at the sight of the dark-skinned girl and chuckled nervously.