Prologue

Hyerin stood nervously while waiting for her turn in the fan signing event

Hyerin stood nervously while waiting for her turn in the fan signing event. It was her first ever fan signing event to attend and she sure as hell looks like an idiot, thrashing around in her place.

As soon as her turn came, she was greeted with a warm smile on one of NCT Dream's oldest face, Renjun. She gave him a shy smile and handed him her album that the group released just recently.

"Hello, is this your first time?" the blonde haired guy asked eyes on the album as he signed it and then gave it back at her.

"Uh, yes.. you look ethereal up close, i think i'm gonna faint," she said shyly making the boy laugh hard at her humor.

"Well, thank you. You're not too bad yourself.." he said while playing with the girl's hands.

"Oh, don't fool me. I know i look like a potato," she chuckled, the guy shook his head with a grin plastered on his beautiful face.

"Nah, i'm saying the truth. Bet you'll be scouted after this event. I look forward on bumping onto you inside the SM Building one of these days.." the girl only laughed at the boy while moving to the next member in line.

"Hello, pretty girl. What's your name?" The black haired guy, Jaemin, asked with his signature toothy grin. Hyerin blushed hearing the nickname he has given her before answering him.

"Bae Hyerin.." she said while giving him her album and handed him the keychain she personally maid for the members.

"Oh uhm.. this is for you and this one.. can you give it to renjun? I forgot to give it to him" she shyly said while handing 2 different keychains, one with the round orange colored cartoon character, Ryan, and the other one has moomin design on it.

Jaemin laughed and nodded while handing her back her album and accepted the keychain. Hyerin whispered a small "thanks" before moving onto the next member.

"Hey, how are you liking this so far?" the muscular, blue haired guy, Jeno, asked with his infamous eye smile. Hyerin can't stop herself from aweing at his cute face.

"I like your eye smile, you look like my dog.. but not in a bad way" she said while handing him the album, he smiled even more then took the album from her hands to sign it.

"I'm guessing your dog is a samoyed?" he asked then looked at her after signing her album, the girl just nodded as a response. Jeno just "ooh"ed then decided to poke Jaemin beside him.

"What?" Jaemin asked after talking to a fan.

"She has a samoyed," Jeno said while pointing to Hyerin. Jaemin gasped then looked at the girl who's now moving onto the next member.

Jaemin stood up from his seat and decided to approach the girl and sit beside her, fans screaming on what the boy did. Since it's the boys' little break they can do whatever they want.

"You didn't told me you have a samoyed," Jaemin said, the look of betrayal on his face.

"You didn't asked," the girl said smiling while giving Haechan the keychain for him, Haechan handed her back the album before speaking.

"So, what's the dog's name?" Haechan asked before grabbing her small hands.

"Fan service, calm down. god damn it!" She mentally cursed herself, she exhaled then answered.

"Neji, i actually planned on calling her Jeni, you know? But.. It's weird because of Jennie of Blackpink," she said, slightly distracted by her hands that is being held tightly by the full sun himself. The boys laughed at her answer.

"Why neji, though?" Renjun chimed in on their conversation.

"Uh, she reminds me of Jeno. If she's a he i plan on calling her Jeno but since she's a girl, the first name that came in my mind was Jeni but you know as i said earlier about it reminding me of Blackpink's Jennie so i decided to name her Neji," she explained while looking onto the guys, Jeno smiled widely before pinching her left cheek which cause another ruckus on the fans.

The staff said she should move on to the next member because her time with Haechan was up, she nodded at the boys before moving on to the another black haired boy, Chenle.

The boys didn't take off their attention to the girl as they continued asking her questions about her dog.

"Hello! I also have a dog named Daegal," Chenle said gleefully before sticking out his hands, asking for a high five. She gave him a high five but when she's about to pull her hand back, the boy intertwined their hands and rested it on the table while reaching for her album.

"Do you have a picture of Neji with you?" Jaemin asked still interested on her samoyed.

The girl nodded before taking her wallet out, pulling the picture of her and Neji out then handing it to Jaemin, the boys quickly gathered around Jaemin also interested in seeing her samoyed dog.

"Wah, she looks exactly like Jeno Lee!" Jaemin exclaimed while putting the picture near Jeno's face, differentiating Neji and Jeno.

"Your dog is cute but not Jeno hyung" Chenle said, lowkey dissing the older. She smiled after giving Chenle the keychain moving onto the next and last member, Jisung.

"I see my members are taking interests on your dog, especially Jaemin hyung," Jisung said while chuckling, signing her album. The girl just stared at the boys hands, amazed that it is indeed huge in personal.

"Your hands are so big, how'd you get that" she asked, still amazed. Jisung chuckled then decided to lift her hand and pressed his palm against her tiny hand.

Jisung chuckled at the difference of their hands, "Well for a 6 footer guy, i think it's just normal for me to have huge hands," he said still amused with their hands pressed against each other. She smiled and then gave the last keychain for the last person of the group.

Jisung gave her back the album then gave her a warm smile. Jaemin then gave her back the polaroid picture they borrowed.

"Check the back, yeah?" Jaemin said before going back to his place since their little break is over. She nodded then waved at the boys one last time before going back to her seat.

When she's already situated, she decided to check the back of the polaroid picture of her and Neji. There's a number written on the back of it with a note under it.

"Send me pictures of her everyday, alright? I'm inlove with her already <3"-Jaemin.

Welp, that's one of a long ass hell ride for a prologue. This is my first ever book to publish, bare with me.

I made a banner ^3^