Chapter 28

“Inkigayo!” The three MC (Jisung, Hyerin, Beomgyu) gleefully said when the camera rolled, red dot glowing signalling that they are already on cam

"It's been a long time! Hello everyone, we are your new trio for this seasons Inkigayo! My name is Beomgyu and i am from TXT!" Beomgyu immediately introduced himself, reading what is on the prompter infront of them.

"Hello, I am EPIC's Hyerin!" Hyerin gleefully said, a cute smile forming on her face.

"Hello, everyone. This is NCT's maknae, Park Jisung!" Jisung said while squinting an eye forming a v sign on his hand. A very Park Jisung move.

As soon as they intoduced themselves, they immediately spoke reading what the prompter says infront of them. They would speak when it's their cue.

"Now, we have the most sexy," Beomgyu said

"The most talented," Jisung added.

"And the most handsome, NCT 127!" Hyerin said, the three of them parted ways revealing the idols behind them. Jisung and Hyerin on the right side while Beomgyu is on their left side. Everyone cheered for a while before introducing theirselves.

"To the world! Here is NCT! Hello, we are NCT 127!" The guys said in unison, including Jisung who is right beside Hyerin.

They clapped their hands welcoming the group before Hyerin read what's on the prompter, gaze looking alternately on the prompter and to the boys to see if they are following what she's saying.

Every time she looks at NCT's side, her and Jaehyun's eyes would met considering the fact that the guy has been staring at her the whole time she's reading her lines, nodding his head to make it look like he was listening to her.

"The concept of your comeback is sexy, Jaehyun-ssi can you show us what's your group definition of sexy is?" Hyerin read, her insides slightly panicking on what was about to come for her.

Oh, shit. She mentally cursed.

"Of course, if that's what you want.. Hyerin-ssi," Jaehyun seductively said, glancing at the girl before showing some parts of their choreography. When he turned his back to go back to his place, he slyly winked at Hyerin before facing the camera. A proud smile now visible on his face.

The whole interview continued with Jisung and Hyerin being cute towards each other, Jaehyun being lowkey jealous of their cute chemistry and Jaehyun slyly flirting at Hyerin and the other members just standing their smiling awkwardly whenever Jaehyun lowkey flirts with the girl.

»

"Sung, can you hold this for me? I have to pee." Hyerin asked Jisung. Jisung gazed at her through his shoulders before turning his body to face her fully.

"Hmm, act cute first." Jisung teased, his arms now crossed infront of his chest waiting for the girl to do his aegyo.

Hyerin playfully rolled her eyes at him before turning her back to face Beomgyu, who's also facing her. His arms too are folded infront of his chest.