Chapter 46

𝚜𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍.

“We’re having our comeback, all arrangements done. Choreos, done. We just waited for you to comeback.” Nishiya explained as soon as they entered their dorms, but Hyerin’s mind was wandering somewhere else.

“Watch it,” Hyerin immediately looked up, hearing his familiar voice.

“Bae?” Jaehyun questioned, eyes widening seeing the girl she’s been longing to see this whole time.

“Oh, uhm.. H-hello, Jaehyun sunbae.” Hyerin awkwardly said, giving him a bow before dashing inside the chicken place.

“Hey, are you listening?” Nishiya asked once again, shaking Hyerin’s arm to catch her attention.

“Oh, uhm.. What is that.. again?” Hyerin said, rubbing her arms in embarrassment for shamelessly spacing out.

“I said, we will have our comeback. All arrangements done, choreos done too. We just waited for you to comeback so we can finally start with this, are you fine with it now, though? Stress-free?” Nishiya asked.

“Ah, yes! I actually got to interact with one of our fans when i was on my way here and said some encouraging words to me.” Hyerin energetically said, a wide grin plastered on her face as she speak about the fan that encouraged her.

“That’s good! I am glad you got the words you needed. We will always be here whenever you want to talk some problems out, you know we will always help you, right?” Nishiya said, squeezing both of her arms in assurance.

“Thanks, Nish. Don't know what i'd do without you, guys. I love you all so much.” Hyerin softly said, hugging Nishiya’s waist tightly. The girl was slightly taken aback but returned the hug a few seconds after.

“Wow, y'all are hugging and we aren't even included? Are we still in this group?” Daehwi dramatically said whilst clutching her chest acting as if her heart was broke.

“Stop being such a drama queen.” Saehwi smacked her twin’s head all the while rolling her eyes at her, when she faced her two members a wide grin was etched on her face, she opened her arms while running to the two members, “Group hug!”

“Fuck you, Sae. You are so brutal. I am reporting you for bullying.” Daehwi said, pouting while rubbing her head where Saehwi had smacked her.

“Whatever, Daehwi.” Saehwi retorted, rollong her eyes then pulled her twin for the group hug.

Hyerin just smiled as the scene unfold right infront of her eyes. This girls that she had become fond of for over a month and became her family for almost a year now.

I really don't what i’d do without these girls. Thank you for giving me such wonderful girls. I love these girls so much.

»

Jaehyun keeps spacing out every now and then, not really paying attention to any of his schedules for that day as his mind keeps wandering back to that time where he saw Hyerin again after a whole month of being away.

“Watch it,” Jaehyun said when he nearly bumped into a girl that’s not been paying attention to where she was heading, immediately placing a hand on her forehead to prevent it from bumping onto the glass door.

When the girl looked up, Jaehyun’s eyes widened seeing the face he’s been longing to see for the whole month.

“Bae?” Jaehyun asked, bewildered. He saw her eyes widened seeing his face but she bowed and acted as if nothing ever happened between them.

“Oh, uhm... H-hello, Jaehyun sunbae.” She awakwardly said, giving him a bow before she dashed inside the chicken place.

Jaehyun just stared at her figure until she disappeared from his sight. Jaehyun could only sigh, shutting his eyes tightly while pinching his nose.

“Fuck, what happened to us, Bae?”

“Hey, man! Snap out of it!” Johnny exclaimed, snapping his fingers right infront of Jaehyun's face to catch his attention. Jaehyun blinked rapidly before looking up to give Johnny a confused look.

“Yo, what is it?” Jaehyun acted as if nothing was bothering him but, of course, Johnny wouldn't just take his shit.

“What’s got you on the moon?” Johnny asked, sitting beside Jaehyun.

“Nothing, i just...” Jaehyun couldn’t finish his sentence, rubbing his forehead in frustration while his eyes were shut.

“Man, focus. I know she’s back but she wouldn’t be happy knowing you were distracted for the last few weeks.” Johnny said.

“You know her much more than i do but, one thing i am so sure about her is that, she doesn’t want you ruining your career just because of her. That’s the reason why you broke up, right?” He added.

“I don’t much about her, but i know everything about you. And i know, you wouldn’t want her to be disappointed in you.” He said one last time before standing, he gave Jaehyun's back a pat before going back to the set.

“Fuck this,” Jaehyun sighed, slumping back down on his seat. He took out his phone, staring at his lockscreen which was Hyerin’s sleeping figure.

“I miss you so much it’s killing me,” Jaehyun whispered, carressing Hyerin’s picture.

“I love you so much,”