Chapter 41

The day after, Hyerin woke up with a bad news welcoming her day

“Have you seen this?” Nishiya asked as soon as she entered the kitchen, handing her the phone. Hyerin stared at her for a moment before taking the phone in her hand.

Breaking news: “EPiC's youngest member, Bae Hyerin, seen with two different members of NCT yesterday.

Hyerin creased her forehead on reading the headline of the news, below it attached a two different photos. The first one was from the SM building, she was sitting beside Taeyong. The both of them smiling while looking at each other.

The other one was just outside their dorms, Hyerin and Jaehyun was standing hugging each other. Hyerin looking up at Jaehyun and the latter looking down at her.

Both photos were blurry, but not blurry enough to not know that it is indeed Hyerin and the two different members of NCT in that photo. She opened the comment section to see how people reacted on this article

hyucksie.cute:
Is she dating these two members? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure. She is dating one of them.

mochimochisung:
Lol, what a slut.

tytytrack_95:
She's cheating? The audacity, she doesn’t deserve either of them
      jaehyunsmilk replied:
      Agree. She’s not even that pretty.
      goddess_bae.rin replied:
      So, who deserves your faves? you             two? Lmao, delusional.

taeyukkuri:
Oh, wow. Look! She probably got it from her mom. Being a slut.

The comment made Hyerin frown, a picture was attached below. Her mom with a different man, different family.

How did they got this? I never mentioned any of my family members just so they can stay away from the mess that’ll happen in the future?

“Hyerin, i don’t think it’s the right choice to read that.” Nishiya said, trying to get the phone from her hold but she just moved it away, scrolling to see the comments. Some were defending her, saying that they not know the real story behind the pictures and to stop judging into conclusions, but she lost it when she started scrolling even further because most of the comments involved her family. Her broken family that she doesn’t even want to remember.

‘She’s such a slut. She should just die.’

‘What a whore?’

The whole kitchen was silent, her members just staring at her as she furiously scrolled at Nishiya’s phone. Suddenly, she slammed the phone on the counter, running away from the kitchen to her room and lock it shut.

“What happened?” Daehwi said, eyes wide. Saehwi shrugged, panicking. She pushed her twin sister, “Let’s check in on her.”

While the twin decided to follow Hyerin, Nishiya decided to look at her phone to see what caused Hyerin to do that. It was open with a certain comment which made Nishiya frown.