« 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 »

Sitting alone in an empty alleyway, here you can hear someone singing audibly in the distance as one decides to follow where it's coming from.

Though sadly, no person had ever chose to approach his lonely performance...

Sighing, the young man catches his breath once again and began his own chorus all by himself and held his mic close to him then started to sing as he shifted his position against the bins he's comfortably sitting on.

However, a pair of hands clapping loudly caught him off guard and were in shock and quickly looked up to see who it belonged to.

Then there he saw, a young latter clapping gracefully for his performance with a big smile presented on their face as their beaming aura spreads with glee, much to the young man's surprise.

You

He couldn't help but smile sheepishly and shyly scratch the back of his head while doing so, and felt himself extremely blush for the first time.

"Looks like... I managed to find myself my own first number one fan here. Heh..."

Then, he locks both of his eyes with them.

"May I ask for your name?"

Looking back at him then giving him the same wide smile, they opened their mouth and say,

"I go by [y/n]!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Loud footsteps thumping loudly against the concrete floor through the alleyway, a young man's ragged breathing could be heard under his breath as he hurried his way towards the usual spot where he usually meets up with someone. Though, he never really had anyone before to be met up with in the past.

But, not this time.

"[N—N/n]!!"

Someone's familiar figure came into his view as the person's head then perked up from the sound of his voice, causing them to look up, only for the young man to be met by a pair of mesmerizing [e/c] orbs staring right back at his black ones.

"Oh, there you are! I came here as fast as I could like you said." You say, pushing yourself steady from the wall you were leaning from then faced the cyan haired taller male. "Did something came up, Keith?" You add, looking up at him and waited for a response.

As he was about to reply, he somehow finds himself unsure of what to say suddenly and felt himself hesitate for a moment. Worried, you gave him a concerning look and urged for him to go on. You watched him sigh, but finally smiles slyly back. He then subconsciously reaches for his hat and takes it off while shifting in a shy manner.

"Well, funny story...uhh..." His words trailed off, seeing him twisting his cap between his hands now and kept looking off elsewhere. You knew he could be embarrassed talking about something about himself like before, so you patiently waited for him.

"Go on, take your time, K." He fidgets. "O-Okay." Then, there was a moment of silence of him still contemplating. He seems really taking his time, so you thought it's fine if he doesn't wanna talk about it. "You know it's fine if you don't really wanna te—"

As soon as you said that, he finally takes a deep breath and starts.

"I—I'MPLANNINGTOGAINAPPROVALOFVELVET'SPARENTSFORDATINGHER!!!"

He quickly blurts out without you having to be able to understand every word that he had said. Blankly staring at his flustered state, you tilted your head at him in visible confusion. Keith didn't fail to notice this and saw you blinking owlishly back at him in dumbfoundment. Seeing that you didn't understand his gibberish outburst, he builds up the courage to repeat it again.

"I—I-I said, me and Velvet are going out to ask approval of us dating...and, we were wondering if you wanted to tag along."

He finally says it more clearly this time but ended up being more flustered than before, seeing as most of his face is now red from embarrassment. You didn't understand what he should be flustered about though, but you brushed it off like you'd often do. Happy for him, you gave him a smile that's like a proud parent would show to their child.

"Oh, you finally had the courage to ask her out? That's great! When do we leave??" You casually spoke, which he was a little surprised but was quick to return back to his original state. "Well, I suppose I did..." He reply, sounding a bit disappointed by himself which made you wonder.

"Something the matter? You don't look so happy." You remark as you examine his features, he got embarrassed by your stare and shrugged it off saying it's nothing. "I-It's... I'm fine, don't worry!" He blurts out, not really appearing to be convincing which yoy gave him a knowing look. It was obvious that he has something on his mind but you decided not to push him on edge by forcing him to confess, thinking it wouldn't be a great idea.

"Right! So do we leave today or the day after?" You chirp, giving Keith the same grin you often wore.

"T—Tomorrow would be great! We should all meet up at a bus station nearby." He answers, appearing more excited now yet flustered at the same time. "Me and Velvet will be waiting for you—She'd also love to meet you!" He sheepishly adds, you just smiled happily back at him.

"Okay! I'll try not to be tardy tomorrow, so I'll be seeing ya!"

As soon as you say that, Keith watched you wave goodbye to him as he did the same. Though, his mind wanders if he should say something before you leave but you had already started walking off. Before he could even ponder, he suddenly feels two arms engulf him around him and looks down in shock. 'BEEEEP—' He internally shrieks by the time he noticed that you were the one in contact with him, causing his face to erupt in flames and felt himself almost faint from the contact.

Despite how deeply flushed he is now, he didn't hesitate to return the hug and wraps both of his arms around your smaller form.

You were the first who lets go first then bid him farewell like nothing even happened. "Bye! See ya tomorrow!" Meanwhile, Keith was still bewildered from what just happened and just watched your figure disappear from a distance. There was only silence, except the only thing he can hear is the loud beating of his heart against his rib cage.

"I... should've told them..."

He ruffles his fingers through his cyan locks, a bit frustrated from how much he hesitated and ended up not saying what he was supposed to say. He sighs, trying not to think much about it and readies himself to leave.

"Welp... Dang it. There goes my chance..."

____________________________________________________________________________

[ End of prologue ]

____________________________________________________________________________

Reminder: reader is NON-BINARY so everyone is welcome, feel free to change it tho

I'll be calling bf and gf as Keith and Velvet just for the sake of the story ಥ‿ಥ

Also, do people here find polyamorous relationships weird?
I don't, it's normal but it's uncommon and I'm thinking about presenting both gf and bf liking the reader

—a/n